Retail Barcode Labels , 476 則評價

• 13% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 14% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 48% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年1月19日

sorry but the code of AVERY 70X36 a4 it s very hard to find ... i need an help... please who can help me?

Olimpiadi 2.0
義大利
使用應用程式的時間:大約2年
Shopify 已回覆 2023年2月27日

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. While we are unable to provide troubleshooting assistance here, we do have a 24/7 Support team on standby waiting to help. Please connect with us if you haven't already with this link: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Olivia, Shopify Support

2021年10月4日

For a free App is good, but I keep trying to include the price and the only option where price appears is Dymo - 30299 Price Tag. All other options when I try to print price does not appear, despite I selected Price on Line 1.

Zallers
阿拉伯聯合大公國
使用應用程式的時間:19天
Shopify 已回覆 2021年10月5日

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review and further feedback. I can certainly see why this issue may be frustrating. I would recommend reaching out to our live support team so they can take a closer look into this with you. Please reach out to our support team who'd be happy to help you further: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Marty, Shopify Support.

2021年7月21日

I've used the app for 3 months now in my boutique. It works as I expected. The only things that cause problem for me is the fact that I can't print labels coming from a "transfer". When a new stock is coming but some of the product are "restock" it would be easier to be able to print directly from the transfer in Shopify.

Renouveau
法國
使用應用程式的時間:3個月
Shopify 已回覆 2021年7月29日

Thank you for writing your review and for letting us know that the app has been working well for you for the past three months. The ability to print labels directly when they are set as a transfer would certainly make things easier, so I will be sure to pass your feedback onto our app development team for them to consider. Thanks again for reaching out. -Victor, Shopify Support

2021年5月20日

We use the app to print barcode labels for our outgoing products for our customers that require a UPC, and it works great. We want to use it to print barcode images for our SKUs for internal use. Is that possible? I guess this is a question for the developer.

Beach and Barn
使用應用程式的時間:2年多
Shopify 已回覆 2021年5月28日

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback and question here. The app is primarily designed for you to print barcodes for your products, but you could certainly use the app for internal use as well. The app allows you to customize what's featured on the labels and also supports different label types and sizes; you can read more on the customization options here: https://bit.ly/3vu8zXO.

I'd recommend taking a read through this document and checking the options within the app, but if you need any further help using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team for more information and assistance: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

2021年4月9日

We enjoy using this barcode app. Only downside is that some of the barcodes assigned to products aren't able to be Google approved because a certain set of barcode numbers aren't usable

Case Collection Clothing
使用應用程式的時間:大約1年
2021年4月5日

This is a terrific app to create bar codes quickly. It didn't work so well for sheets of Avery labels, but is terrific with the Dymo LabelWriter 450. Quick to create and you can print barcodes from multiple places in Shopify.

DR Mower Parts
加拿大
使用應用程式的時間:大約2個月
2021年3月17日

Great app, easy to use. There's definitely a learning curve to figure out the best process for your store but would recommend it to anyone that has an in-person store and/or fulfillment that requires a barcode. I wish they had the function of QR codes -- where the store could use to ring up but the customer could also scan to see online.

MILK MONEY
使用應用程式的時間:1年多
Shopify 已回覆 2021年3月24日

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the app and have found it easy to use, and thank you for sharing that feedback with us here. I can certainly see why being able to generate QR codes and print them out for you to scan would be helpful, so I will go ahead and pass your feedback onto our development team for their consideration. -Victor, Shopify Support

2021年3月7日

It works. There aren't a whole lot of label templates to select from. And the custom label templates are minimal at best. But if you stay within the parameters given, this will get the job done. For what it's worth, I dare not complain too much about a fully functioning app that's absolutely free. So, it's good.

Very Ashley
使用應用程式的時間:2年多
2021年3月1日

The app is very easy to use for creating and printing barcode labels and is virtually plug and play. It will print the basic information you need but if you are looking to customize label layouts there is not a lot of movement. A couple of improvements could be adding the option of using a QR code and the ultimate would be an automatic SKU number generator for new product entered in your store.

The Georgian Artisan Shop
加拿大
使用應用程式的時間:2個月
Shopify 已回覆 2021年3月2日

Thanks so much for this feedback! I'll be sure to pass those suggestions on to the team for you. Cheers. - Brie, Shopify Support

2021年2月8日

Used the app it’s very hopeful and had style other than that I can’t say I’ve had lots of problems at all

Teedotkustoms