Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Uptown Boujee

I had a few issues trying to install this to my store and actually had to reach out to Shopify support for help. the solution was simple and I should have thought of it but I didn't. Works great now but I wish that there were more options for label sizes or an ability to input your own size labels

Sunday Staples

it would be helpful if we could see a history of which product's barcodes have been changed in the last 24 hours! this way we could keep track of which items have been edited and which items not yet, and reduce chances of duplicate.

it is also helpful to move the change barcode for all items at a different spot so we do not mistakenly click it.

January 15, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! Our team works hard to improve our app functionality, which wouldn't be possible without these kinds of insights.

I’d like to chat more about this and I’ve reached out to you via email. Hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Blessed Buffalo Boutique

We use this app to barcode our inventory. It helps us keep track of everything in our store. It works efficient.

Kismet Mosaic

I love everything about this app except that I can't use the labels I have on hand (30334) which I use for my online orders. Other than that it's great. Now quit nagging me to leave a review.

Nauli

I needed a while to figure out how it works. Lately we don't have any problems. Except it needs a long time to create the barcodes.
Of course, we would be happy, if this app would make it possible to create barcodes and print them directly from the inventary, right when products come in.

Boutique 1780

This app makes it much easier for me to label and manage my inventory, but I wish I had more control over the layout of the labels.

Sheen Uncovered

I am using this app to create and print labels for products we sell in our shop. It was working fine so far and was really easy and with just few steps I was able to print barcodes. We use Demo LabelWriter 450. I didn't need to use the app for a few weeks but yesterday I had to print few barcodes and it is not working fine anymore.
It prints only parts of the information on the label. I've been trying different settings, followed the instructions and recommendations from the app help page, noting seems to work.
Could you please give me any idea how to deal with this case?

Mira

Beach Street Boutique

I use this app to help print barcodes for my clothing labels. I would really like more sizing/layout options for the labels - I'm always having to play with the sizing and make adjustments until I can get them to print just right.

Wild Isles Swim

I have using this for about 3 months. It gets the job done! I like the customization of what you want on the label, that is very helpful. I do wish it was more accessible directly from the product inventory pages, vs. having to enter the app itself to print labels - but I might just not know the work around. My printer default settings don't seem to line up with the templates 1:1 but that's probably more of my Dymo printer problems than this app.

JJs Designs

I use this app to create labels from within Shopify. I wish it displayed the most recent items first.