Retail Barcode Labels

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

kaboomlaser

Location Netherlands

Only suport for Avery and Dymo labels. Couldn't get it to print on my Brother labelprinter. No possibility to add custom label sizes . Fix those and you have a great app.

July 3, 2020

Thank you for providing your feedback to us here. At this time the app is only compatible with supported label printers, although I can appreciate that being able to use it with other brands and models would be a benefit to you. I'll be sure to submit this feedback to our development team on your behalf. -Victor, Shopify Support

Earth Mart

Location Thailand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Everything seems to work find except there is no price appeared on the label even though I select the price section. Therefore, we could use this app.

June 9, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience and letting us know that the price isn't appearing, despite selecting this field to be included on your labels. This can sometimes happen for businesses who are using a language, or currency, that isn't currently available on Shopify (https://bit.ly/3hdaSaI). However, this can also happen when product titles are too long, and the label doesn't have enough space to include the pricing.

I'd like to help determine which of these factors are causing the price to not display on your labels, so I'm going to send you an email shortly. I look forward to discussing this with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Citywide Fashions

We are new to shopify and trying to use the retail label app slows down our process but is the only no charge app available. On 50% of the product entry we have to keep re instructing the system to create barcodes and then print the label. Not one day of product entry has gone by without the system failing and us having to repeat steps over and over again on the same product.

April 24, 2020

Thank you for providing your feedback to us here and I'm sorry to hear that you've had consistent issues with the Retail Barcode Labels app. I'd like to learn more about this problem to see if I can help at all, so I will be sending an email to you shortly to touch base with you and find out more about what issues you've experienced. Please look out for my email and get back to me there if you're still requiring assistance. -Victor, Shopify Support

Classie New York™

Time spent using app About 1 year

There's not enough supported label options. Personally, I need to print 2" X 1" labels, and I use a Rollo printer.

The option to create custom label sizes would be great.

February 28, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and providing your feedback to us here. I can see why greater flexibility in terms of label sizes would be a useful option for your business so I will be submitting your feedback to our development team for their consideration. We are always looking for ways to improve our platform and the apps we offer, and merchant feedback plays a large part in determining what changes and features can be implemented. Thank you once again for letting us know your feedback. If you have any further questions about the app, please reach out to our support team at anytime. -Victor, Shopify Support

Common Coast

Time spent using app Over 1 year

You have to "create" the barcode at least 2-3 times before a barcode is actually populated. It wastes a lot of time.

February 8, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!

The expected workflow is that you'll only need to create the barcode once and then can print it anytime you need new labels. I'd like to review the steps that are causing you to have to repeat your actions to help streamline your workflow.

I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can continue to chat about what you're seeing! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

IN2VAPES

Time spent using app About 3 years

app works well when it does work however shopify seems to have a lot of issues lately with everything!

February 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review here. I'm glad to hear that this app has been helpful for your business so far!

Our team works hard to improve our app functionality and merchant experience with Shopify overall, so I'd like to discuss the issues you've been having.

I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Betty's Promos Plus, LLC

It would be helpful if this app worked with special characters. also took a long time to figure out how to get it to work with the labels i have. there aren't enough presets for labels and the basic 1" x 2 1/8" label preset doesn't work.

January 7, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. Our team is constantly working hard to improve our app functionality so we’d like to look into this further for you.

I’ve reached out to you via email to discuss your experience with the app so far, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Bild-Ahoi!

Location Germany

Generating codes took a while, and although my usual avery labels are not supportet, i can go and get the right ones here in germany hopefully.

Sometimes it just does not print.

"32 Etiketten auf 2 Blätter an Drucker gesendet
Überprüfen Sie, ob Ihr Drucker die Barcode-Etiketten ausgedruckt hat."

"32 labels on 2 sheets send to printer.
Check if your printer jas printed."
No print dialogue opened, no labels were printed. i dont use a dyno label writer, i use a standard laser printer. how do i get this to work?

And IF it prints, my POS App often just says "Barcode is not connected to a product"

December 16, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and provide us with your feedback. These errors could be appearing for a variety of reasons and I'll need to take a closer look at your store to determine what might be causing this. I'll be sending you an email shortly so please keep an eye out for my email and get back to me there. Thank you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Maiden Noir

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Quick and easy to select which products need barcodes/labels but need's additional DYMO size label options. Without the stock 3 sizes, the app is basically useless.

October 3, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback on the Retail Barcode Labels app. I'm glad to hear that you found the app easy to use, though I understand it's not currently working for your business due to some of the label sizes you require not being available on the app. Our developers are always working to improve the functionality of our integrations, so I'd like to share your thoughts with them regarding this.

I'm going to follow up with you via email so that we can discuss your specific experience further and properly log your feedback on our end. Looking forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Grace & Grits

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app works well but I wish there was a feature to add additional size barcodes. I have a small label that I need to use on some products and this app will not allow me to do that.

September 23, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! In addition to the listed supported label types, we have some extra options at the bottom under "Other Labels". This page from our help docs has some more details! (http://bit.ly/2l0ypDA)

Does the smaller label you're using fit one of these sizes? I will follow up with you via email shortly, in case you needed any further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support