Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Jens

I love this app! Finally an easy way to make the labels and assign barcodes to products.....and this app is FREE!! This app is very easy to use and I am able to quickly create labels with barcodes.

SPYSCAPE

Like everything on Shopify....doesn't work. Prints wrong orientation or not at all, but shame on me. Fool me once, when I decided to use Shopify, shame on them, fool me twice, when I thought Shopify would support the hardware they recommend and sell to you, shame on me. There goes another $120 bucks, on the plus side it Dymo printer looks very nice sitting next to the Rollo printer they sold me that also doesn't work. I got a real nice collection of paper weights going on here.

Arts Wars

I do NOT agree with the previous rating AT ALL. Yeah, it would be great to have it shrink, however why would you even want to have such a long description there? Does not make sense, so the criticism does not either.

Works absolutely fine here. I actually absolutely love this app. So easy to use, great customization, great options, such labels would make our products look even more professional.

Highly recommend.

Tee for the Soul

This app is almost perfect...

It's only flaw is the character limit assigned to the first line of the label. If you are over the character limit, it cuts off your title and adds in "..." at the end, instead of shrinking the title size to fit to the barcode like EVERY other app out there. Simply not usable until that is changed.

1 2 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 Next