Retail Barcode Labels

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Print Retail Barcode Labels

Trendyz Boutique and More

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is terrible! The only reason I use it is because it is free. I have reached out many times to get help on why the price won't fit on the 1x1 labels as well as many other people and no response! So frustrating!

October 30, 2020

Hi, there. I'm sorry to hear that you're having a negative experience with the app and that you weren't able to get ahold of our support team. We are experiencing a high volume of support at the moment, so if you've reached out via email it may take our team a little longer than normal to get back to you. That said, in the future if your issue is urgent I'd recommend reaching out via live chat, or messaging us privately on Facebook or Twitter.

I'd like to take a closer look at this with you and make sure you get the support you need, so I'll reach out to you via email shortly. We can do some troubleshooting together there. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

Giana Rose Couture

Time spent using app About 1 month

Really not user friendly at all. Takes so long to create barcodes for each product and is very time consuming. I used to use shopkeep which created the barcodes automatically and didn't add any time to my day. You really need to work on this feature.

October 27, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you've not found the Retail Barcode Labels app to be user-friendly but we appreciate you providing us with your feedback here nonetheless. I will be sure to pass your comments onto our development team for them to consider as we build and develop the app in future. Thank you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Loved Boutique & Consignment

3/12/21 Update - This app is useless for my business as it creates duplicate barcode numbers for multiple items. Regardless of what your business is, this is likely to cause all kinds of problems. It also doesn't function whn you clieck "generate barcodes" it will return the message that your codes have been created but it only works 1 out of 5 times. The other 4 times you have to go through the command again multiple times for it to work. Who has time for that? For me, it's a nonstarter and of course now I have to pay for an app. It's ridiculous that shopify doesn't have this function integrated in the platform to begin with but the fact that they couldn't even create a functioning app for it, is very disappointing.

Diamond Gurl Factory

I CANNOT CLICK ALL PRODUCTS TO PRINT BARCODES AT ONCE, I HAVE TO CLICK A COUPLE OF PRODUCTS AT A TIME

October 7, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review. You can actually print labels for all products at once directly within the Products section of your admin, where you have the ability to bulk select many products as you like. We have instructions on how to achieve this here: https://bit.ly/2SxEPXV.

I'll also be following up with you via email shortly so we can discuss this further. Looking forward to your response! - Julie, Shopify Support.

MascotasCanarias

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

I need a template for 52.5 x 29.7 but they don't have it. i tried use other template for 10x4 but print really bad the barcodes

October 5, 2020

Hi, there! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback for the application. I've submitted this internally in hopes that we might be able to add this label size down the road. This will allow our developers to see what kind of demand there is for requests like this. Once again, this is very much appreciated. All the best!

blowdrops

Location Germany

Funktioniert nicht. Nur fehlermeldungen leider ist das typisch bei shopify apps. nicht zu empfehlen.

Studio Style

Time spent using app 1 day

THIS IS NOT WORKING FOR ME. The labels print off center even though I have the exact avery labels in my settings.

September 3, 2020

Thank you for providing us with this feedback. I'd like to learn more about the labels you're using, so I'll be following up with you via email. You can reply directly to me there once you receive it so that we can discuss this further. Talk to you soon! - Oliver, Shopify Support

Madison + Mallory

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have thousands of duplicated barcodes and were told previously it was because of a switch that happened with the system. They told us older products that were created before the switch may have duplicate barcodes created, but we have new products created daily that are being given duplicate barcodes. This causes issues with other third party apps that cannot differentiate between our products because of duplicate barcodes.

August 25, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced this with the Retail Barcode Labels app but thank you for notifying us of the trouble you've experienced here. I'd like to take a closer look and see if there's anything else we can do to troubleshoot this issue, so I will be sending an email to you shortly to discuss this with you further if you're still looking for help. Please get back to me there if that is the case. -Oliver, Shopify Support

JoeyRae

This app is terrible! The product has a handful of bugs that need to be fixed. (1) you should be able to bulk generate and print labels directly from a purchase order. (2) yes, you can bulk print labels, but there is a bug in the algorithm. Once you select one item, it completely forgets you've selected it and the entire list of items you selected to print tags goes away and it only prints the most recently selected item. SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS BUG!!!!!!!!!

August 23, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback. I understand the frustration you've encountered while trying to use the Retail Barcode Labels app, and I'd like to discuss this setup further to help determine why the barcodes aren't working. I'll send you an email shortly so that we can investigate this in more detail. Talk soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Stars and Studs Boutique

Loaded the App 24 hours ago worked fine for 1 night, try to use it tonight not working, opening our storefront finally and now we are dead in the water with our bar codes, Manually Pricing it is... pretty sad pay this much money for Shopify may have to look at another alternative.....

August 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate receiving feedback like this. I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble with the Retail Barcode Labels app and I'd love to see if I can help you get it working again. I'll be reaching to you via email shortly. Please respond to me there if you'd like to dig into this further together. - Oliver, Shopify Support