Retail Barcode Labels

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Head West Bozeman

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I wish the tags could be more customizable. I wish the business name could be included in the tag and also that the barcodes would be smaller so the other text can be larger.
Wish creating the barcodes could be done in one step in the transfer instead of having to go into each individual item upon creating the transfer to create barcodes and print tags.
Also-if things are on sale online with the strikethrough text, can we also have a strikethrough text option on the tag? So we don't have to handwrite the changed sale price. People could see the original price (strikethrough) and the sale price listed. It would look more professional & people would be more apt to buy things in store if they saw the original price and then the money saved with the sale price listed as well.
More customization would be SUPER.

THE CELECT

Prints faster than the previous barcodes app. Since this is Shopify managed I expect a bit more in terms of customizability. Need to add the ability to customize fonts, font size, dividers between variants, and placement

kendallandco

Awkward interface. I do appreciate the batch print feature, but I don't love having to manually reset the printer used, the paper size, and the scale factor every time I go to print. That being said, I'm quite appreciative of the fact that the app is free, and hope that Shopify continues to improve the functionality.

Mally B's Boutique

I like that the labels print quickly and you can choose how many labels to print for each product variant, but it would be nice if we could change the design and not have to fight with the direction the labels print.

Matti D

This app does everything I need it to, although it added a few extra steps to my previous pricing and tagging process with the app that was discontinued. It is a bit less efficient, and often I have to "Create Barcodes" multiple times before it actually creates them for the products I need tags for.

Other than that little glitch, its a wonderful app that made the process easy, but it's still less efficient than the previous barcode app we were using.

GarenHuis Yarn Studio

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Its not too bad. Workflow it is very 'Shopify' style in the sense of how engineers there imagine retail stores function. Limiting factor is the template designer. Designer is flexible on data to include on label, but custom images or logos cannot be used in this version. It is a branding point, plus it is part of how I can verify the item, when being returned, came from my store and not one down the street.

April 30, 2019

Hi, there! Thank you for your review. We're always looking for ways to improve and your feedback will help us to do so. I've followed up with you by email to discuss your experience. Look forward to speaking with you there! -Jason, Shopify Support

Knitnstitch

Location New Zealand

I don't mind the number of screens, and I had no problems getting this app to function, but the following would really help

1. ability to print just one variant( we have products with 100 variants and its too hard to set all the quantities to zero for the ones you want to suppress)
2. the ability to print barcodes from a Shopify transfer using the quantity you are putting into stock (ie when receiving new stock and doing it via a transfer)
3. the ability to scan an existing barcode into admin- you can only doing this by putting the scanner into keyboard mode (which is pretty tacky).
4. the ability to shrink fonts when product name or variant titles are long.

Joslynn's French Home

Update-
So it's now working decently in the Edge browser, but still not working in Chrome so no longer a 1 star review, but until it works in Chrome, I am not giving it a 5 star review.

I see that Shopify is rolling out this as a replacement for it's current label app, but you cannot scan the barcode that prints out on a Dymo Small label, so that had better be fixed.

1 2 3 4 6 Next