Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

GarenHuis Yarn Studio

Its not too bad. Workflow it is very 'Shopify' style in the sense of how engineers there imagine retail stores function. Limiting factor is the template designer. Designer is flexible on data to include on label, but custom images or logos cannot be used in this version. It is a branding point, plus it is part of how I can verify the item, when being returned, came from my store and not one down the street.

April 30, 2019

Hi, there! Thank you for your review. We're always looking for ways to improve and your feedback will help us to do so. I've followed up with you by email to discuss your experience. Look forward to speaking with you there! -Jason, Shopify Support

Knitnstitch

I don't mind the number of screens, and I had no problems getting this app to function, but the following would really help

1. ability to print just one variant( we have products with 100 variants and its too hard to set all the quantities to zero for the ones you want to suppress)
2. the ability to print barcodes from a Shopify transfer using the quantity you are putting into stock (ie when receiving new stock and doing it via a transfer)
3. the ability to scan an existing barcode into admin- you can only doing this by putting the scanner into keyboard mode (which is pretty tacky).
4. the ability to shrink fonts when product name or variant titles are long.

Joslynn's French Home

Update-
So it's now working decently in the Edge browser, but still not working in Chrome so no longer a 1 star review, but until it works in Chrome, I am not giving it a 5 star review.

I see that Shopify is rolling out this as a replacement for it's current label app, but you cannot scan the barcode that prints out on a Dymo Small label, so that had better be fixed.

1 2 3 4 6 Next