Retail Barcode Labels

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BellanBlue

Look like there was a recent update that cause a printing issue but this app should not be rated low. Before the issue and soon after its fix this app is great! It's much better then the old app. It printer faster with more options. Disregard all the 1 stars. An app should be give a rating of 1 just because of an update issue. This happen all the time to app.

PNW Journey

This app is amazing! Makes it soooooo easy to create and print barcodes.

I see a lot of bad reviews on this app and I have no idea why. I guess this is a new app, but I never used the old one. We've had this one for several months and haven't seen any of the issues other people are talking about.

It creates barcodes for all of our products and prints them out nicely. You get lots of control over what to display and where to display it on the tags. I'm wondering if a lot of the bad reviewers just don't have their printing preferences or product naming,pricing, etc. set up correctly.

La Cave à Laine

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Perfect! I needed barcode to make fairs and show simpler for my helpers, and this app help me do it!

Sparkles-n-Spurs Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is my first experience with a POS system and the Shopify app for the DYMO barcode labeler is so easy to use. I haven't found anything I don't like about it yet.

Don Racine

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I dont understand the bad reviews, this works perfect for me using 1*1'' labels with a Dymo printer, i can now ad the product size to my label which i could not with the other app, it take a bit of work to get it all configured but once thats done i find it works perfect. For people having problems having to selecting label size every time you print you will need to go to your printer settings and change the preference in advance settings to the size lable you want so i will print that size by default.

SmartFeetStore.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This printer prints on every other label in the printer. It has wasted a roll of label printers in 2 days. It doesn't even center the print. I can't print labels for new merchandise coming in the store at this point. Shopify help! This label printer is a total piece of crap!

6/11/19-Update. After much early frustration, this printer is now consistently working well on Google Chrome. Thanks for the fix Shopify

June 7, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with printing your barcode labels and that you've gone through a roll of labels in the process. It sounds like these issues might be caused by your printer settings, so I’ve followed up with you via email we can investigate this further. I hope to hear back from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

FEINRAUS

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Once it is installed it is not to bad, we are now very happy with it. Barcodes print way faster than before which is a nice benefit.

April 26, 2019

Hi, there. Thanks for providing your feedback about your experience with this app. We're always trying to improve our platform and apps and it's feedback like this that is instrumental in that process. I've reached out to you by email so that we can discuss this further and I hope to hear back from you! -Emma, Shopify Support

Ahana Swim

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I was pretty nervous to install this as there are SO many bad reviews. BUT, they must have fixed some bugs because I just installed it and was using it in less than 2 minutes. It worked with my old barcodes and I found it easier to avoid mistakes than the old app. It opens a pop up on my browser when you send it to the printer. Maybe some people have a complete pop up block so that stops it from printing? Who knows, but go ahead and install this one, your store isn't going to implode.

House of Ke'Chic

House of Ke`Chic
I love this app! It is making checkout a breeze for my associates! We love being able to scan directly from our tablet. No barcode scanner is needed.

Lumison Lighting Design

Time spent using app 39 minutes

I nearly didn't download this app having read all the reviews but I'm SO glad I did. I'm not sure if I'm doing anything differently but it's working brilliantly for me. I found the app very easy to use and I like the ability to print directly from a product page or you can easily select different products/variants and number of labels to print from the products home screen. The labels print really well and its nice to have the functionality to personalise the look of the labels by creating a template. For future improvements I would suggest the ability to upload a logo and perhaps the option of custom spacing the text within a label if you decide not to print the barcode (otherwise the text is all at the top of the label). Other than that think its great. For people struggling I would suggest you take a look at https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-in-person/hardware/barcode-printer/retail-barcode-labels. Hope this helps.