Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

American Car Craft

This app went rogue and replaced all the barcodes on-site with 8 digit codes. What little support I received just said there were plenty of warnings that action was going to take place...not so. Now Google Shopping sees all barcodes as invalid. Not happy I gave 1 star because there is no -1 option.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for posting this review and sharing these details. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you had with the Retail Barcode Labels app, and how this impacted your setup with Google Shopping. I understand the difficulties this has created for you, so I'd like to follow up with you via email so we can discuss your specific experience in more detail. I'll be in touch soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Podwinkle

At first, I thought his app was great because it was easy to figure out. But then, when you start using it, it takes forever to go through each item to pick barcode for, and then it won't print, and I could not find a way to save what I had selected because it made me start all over again. I spend hours trying to get it to print, and every time I tried to print an error would come up! Such a waist of time.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback on your experience. To speed up the process of creating and adding barcodes, try following these steps (http://bit.ly/2NmqNoW) to assign barcodes to all products and variants. In terms of the print error, this may be resolved by ensuring your printer is set up with these recommended settings: http://bit.ly/331SMkl.

I'm going to send you a follow up email so we can work through these issues together in more detail. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Juntos Project

The barcodes supposedly generated but I could not see them on the product page or create a file to add. Waste of time!

October 14, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and providing us with your feedback. When you generate barcodes for products using the Retail Barcode Labels app, the barcodes should then appear in the Inventory section for each product.

If this hasn't been happening or if you're unsure on how to utilize the app's features, I'd be happy to take a closer look and offer some guidance on this. I'll be sending you an email shortly to touch base with you on this so please keep an eye out for that and get back to me there if you'd like some assistance with using the app. -Victor

Ipanema

I am setting up a new online store and I used this to create all my barcodes. Now when I connect to Google Shopping my items get rejected for incorrect barcode. They are looking for a 13 digit barcode and this only provided 8 digit codes.... unless I am missing something!

October 7, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback to us. The barcodes you need for the Google Shopping channel are GTINs, which must be sourced by yourself and are a requirement Google themselves ask for in order to run ads on their platform.

The codes created with the Retail Barcode Labels are therefore inappropriate, and are more appropriately used for inventory management and stock-taking purposes. I hope this helps explain the situation but I will be sending you an email shortly to touch base with you incase you have any further questions. -Victor, Shopify Support

SpinWarriors

please add many variant size of label and we can custom size, position text/barcode at the label, we think it very important

October 3, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us! While the retail barcodes app does include most popular label sizes, I can understand how having more customizable options would be beneficial to a business.

I would also like to share your feedback with our development team so that we can continue to improve our apps! I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can chat in more detail. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

moddaq

Does not work as shown. Will not include price at any cost. Finicky with lines. If you add certain things in line one line two will not work. Do not think this app ever went though testing phase before being published.

September 25, 2019

Thank you for this feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you're having troubles with getting the price to display on your labels, and I would like to help investigate this in more detail. In order to get started with this, I'm going to send you an email in a few moments. Please keep an eye out for this email and reply directly back to me once you receive it so that I can help troubleshoot this issue further. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

Todo Divino

It doesn't match the print formats, I don't know why, I have to convert the PDFs to Words and edit the margins, but it would be a waste of time. I should fix that.

This is using the 3 x30 labels in letter size

September 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! When you're printing you may be able to correct the settings for the print out by using your system's printing options. This screenshot shows how to access those (https://screenshot.click/11-14-pvyfk-mbpua.jpg).

I’ve followed up with you via email as well in case you needed any further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

shagunse.com

I tried multiple times but could not able to see price in the label preview. not sure how to inlcude the price in the label.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for reaching out and for taking the time to leave your review. There should be an option to add the price of products to the labels you print, so I'd be interested in taking a closer look at this for you to see why you are not able to add the price or see it in the preview.

I will be sending you an email shortly to touch base with you and I hope we can discuss this further. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Merchant + Olive

App won’t even open. Tried deleting and re-downloading. Nothing. When app tries to launch, I get an error message alluding to the fact that the app doesn’t even exist. What a waste of time.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this issue. This should not be happening and I'd like to find out more to see if I can help with this problem. I will be sending you an email shortly so please look out for that and get back to me if you're still interested in using this app. I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Feather Baby

Horrible! Needs an option on WHICH price to include on the barcode. If you move an item to your sale rack, it would be helpful to select if you want the barcode to include the price or the compared at price.

August 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!

The compare at price is designed to be a display only option for customers to see any discounts on products. Barcodes will print displaying the amount that they will charge for. That's why it isn't an option for printing at this time.

That being said we’re always working to improve the options in our apps. I’ve followed up with you via email so that I can share your feedback with our development team. -Lizzy, Shopify Support