Retail Barcode Labels

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Print Retail Barcode Labels

Violet Row

I’ve experienced some of the issues as the other other reviewers. My biggest issue though is label setup. I wish there was another option available...not variant choices but where the variants show up on a label and the ability to choose a starting point on an avery label sheet. Even more important, to be able to add the title to the small avery label (5167?). I’m only able to print the price & barcode. How can an employee know what product that label goes to w/out the title? I would love to discuss this further. Thanks!

February 26, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. Our development team relies on this kind of candid review so that we can continue to improve the options we offer.

I’ve reached out to you via email so that we can chat more. Hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Damselfly Clothing Company

This app is a little gliltchy. It doesn't always create all the barcodes for new items, it doesn't have a cart or easy way to print tags for new items, and just about every other time, it doesn't populate the print window and you have to generate tags again. Very time consuming and only works with Dymo label printers, which are marginal also. I expected much more!

February 26, 2020

Thank you for leaving this review. To create barcodes for new products only, please follow these steps (http://bit.ly/2w4VxG2) to add barcodes to any products or variants that don't currently have a barcode assigned to them.

In terms of the issue you mentioned with the print window not populating, this may be a browser issue. I recommend testing this out in a Chrome browser to see if the same problem occurs.

I'm going to send you a follow up email to check in and make sure this information helps resolve your queries. Speak soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Knotty Pine Gear

Time spent using app 2 minutes

When I click add app it keeps coming up with page not found. I have been trying to get this app for a few days now and still nothing. Is anyone going to fix this app!?

February 8, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble accessing this app! It should accessible without issue. Can I confirm whether you've been able to try clearing your cache or checking on the app from a different browser?

I’ve followed up with you via email to make sure we can get you set up with Retail Barcode Labels! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

SL Tack

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Have tried loading this app a few times and it keeps coming up with page not found. has it been removed

January 30, 2020

Thank you for your review here! We haven't removed the app, no. Sometimes certain pages in the admin can have trouble loading. Often clearing your cache or updating your browser can solve this!

It is odd that it isn't loading up for you however, so I'd like to take a look into what might be happening. I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can continue our conversation. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

TAYLRD

This app just doesn't work. Tried for 3 days to Print Labels, but no connection at all from app. Do not reccomend

January 30, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback!

I'd be happy to work with you to see what we can do to get the app working for your business! I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can look into your account and offer some steps to help out. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Humble Bumble kids Boutique

I dislike having to go through products alphabetically. I would like to be able to print the most recent products created instead of having to search, print, go back a page, search, print, go back a page, search print...you get the idea.

November 29, 2019

Thank you for leaving this review and sharing your feedback. I understand how beneficial it would be to have the most recently added products displayed first when creating and printing new labels.

Our teams are always working hard to improve the functionality of our apps, so I'm going to share your suggestion with them regarding the sort order of the products when printing labels. I'll reach out to you via email to ensure your feedback is logged with our development team directly. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

SPREE Boutique

I used to be able to add a product and create a barcode label right from the product added and print. Now I have to jump through hoops going back and forth creating it up to 3 times before I finally can print

November 7, 2019

Thanks for reaching out with this feedback. To print a barcode label directly from a product page, just click 'More actions' at the top of the page and select 'Print barcode labels'. This will open up the Retail Barcode Labels app in your Shopify admin so that the label template and the number of labels required can be printed. Labels can also be printed from the product list view by following these steps: http://bit.ly/2GC5bSM.

I'll reach out to you via email so that we can discuss this process in more detail. Speak soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

American Car Craft

This app went rogue and replaced all the barcodes on-site with 8 digit codes. What little support I received just said there were plenty of warnings that action was going to take place...not so. Now Google Shopping sees all barcodes as invalid. Not happy I gave 1 star because there is no -1 option.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for posting this review and sharing these details. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you had with the Retail Barcode Labels app, and how this impacted your setup with Google Shopping. I understand the difficulties this has created for you, so I'd like to follow up with you via email so we can discuss your specific experience in more detail. I'll be in touch soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Podwinkle

At first, I thought his app was great because it was easy to figure out. But then, when you start using it, it takes forever to go through each item to pick barcode for, and then it won't print, and I could not find a way to save what I had selected because it made me start all over again. I spend hours trying to get it to print, and every time I tried to print an error would come up! Such a waist of time.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback on your experience. To speed up the process of creating and adding barcodes, try following these steps (http://bit.ly/2NmqNoW) to assign barcodes to all products and variants. In terms of the print error, this may be resolved by ensuring your printer is set up with these recommended settings: http://bit.ly/331SMkl.

I'm going to send you a follow up email so we can work through these issues together in more detail. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Juntos Project

The barcodes supposedly generated but I could not see them on the product page or create a file to add. Waste of time!

October 14, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and providing us with your feedback. When you generate barcodes for products using the Retail Barcode Labels app, the barcodes should then appear in the Inventory section for each product.

If this hasn't been happening or if you're unsure on how to utilize the app's features, I'd be happy to take a closer look and offer some guidance on this. I'll be sending you an email shortly to touch base with you on this so please keep an eye out for that and get back to me there if you'd like some assistance with using the app. -Victor