Retail Barcode Labels

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Print Retail Barcode Labels

Ipanema

I am setting up a new online store and I used this to create all my barcodes. Now when I connect to Google Shopping my items get rejected for incorrect barcode. They are looking for a 13 digit barcode and this only provided 8 digit codes.... unless I am missing something!

October 7, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback to us. The barcodes you need for the Google Shopping channel are GTINs, which must be sourced by yourself and are a requirement Google themselves ask for in order to run ads on their platform.

The codes created with the Retail Barcode Labels are therefore inappropriate, and are more appropriately used for inventory management and stock-taking purposes. I hope this helps explain the situation but I will be sending you an email shortly to touch base with you incase you have any further questions. -Victor, Shopify Support

SpinWarriors

Location Indonesia

please add many variant size of label and we can custom size, position text/barcode at the label, we think it very important

October 3, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us! While the retail barcodes app does include most popular label sizes, I can understand how having more customizable options would be beneficial to a business.

I would also like to share your feedback with our development team so that we can continue to improve our apps! I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can chat in more detail. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

moddaq

Location India

Does not work as shown. Will not include price at any cost. Finicky with lines. If you add certain things in line one line two will not work. Do not think this app ever went though testing phase before being published.

September 25, 2019

Thank you for this feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you're having troubles with getting the price to display on your labels, and I would like to help investigate this in more detail. In order to get started with this, I'm going to send you an email in a few moments. Please keep an eye out for this email and reply directly back to me once you receive it so that I can help troubleshoot this issue further. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

Todo Divino

Location Colombia

It doesn't match the print formats, I don't know why, I have to convert the PDFs to Words and edit the margins, but it would be a waste of time. I should fix that.

This is using the 3 x30 labels in letter size

September 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! When you're printing you may be able to correct the settings for the print out by using your system's printing options. This screenshot shows how to access those (https://screenshot.click/11-14-pvyfk-mbpua.jpg).

I’ve followed up with you via email as well in case you needed any further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

shagunse.com

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

I tried multiple times but could not able to see price in the label preview. not sure how to inlcude the price in the label.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for reaching out and for taking the time to leave your review. There should be an option to add the price of products to the labels you print, so I'd be interested in taking a closer look at this for you to see why you are not able to add the price or see it in the preview.

I will be sending you an email shortly to touch base with you and I hope we can discuss this further. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Merchant + Olive

Time spent using app About 2 months

App won’t even open. Tried deleting and re-downloading. Nothing. When app tries to launch, I get an error message alluding to the fact that the app doesn’t even exist. What a waste of time.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this issue. This should not be happening and I'd like to find out more to see if I can help with this problem. I will be sending you an email shortly so please look out for that and get back to me if you're still interested in using this app. I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Feather Baby

Time spent using app About 2 years

Horrible! Needs an option on WHICH price to include on the barcode. If you move an item to your sale rack, it would be helpful to select if you want the barcode to include the price or the compared at price.

August 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!

The compare at price is designed to be a display only option for customers to see any discounts on products. Barcodes will print displaying the amount that they will charge for. That's why it isn't an option for printing at this time.

That being said we’re always working to improve the options in our apps. I’ve followed up with you via email so that I can share your feedback with our development team. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Purrl Kitten

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 13 minutes

The app only allows for set sized labels. I wish it supported more Dymo label sizes or allowed you to set custom sizes

August 2, 2019

Thank you for reaching out with this feedback. I understand how it would be helpful to have more Dymo label size options, or a custom size option on Retail Barcode Labels, so I'd really like to share this feedback with our developers. We’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so we really appreciate you sharing this suggestion with us. I'm also going to follow up with you via email to log your feedback. Feel free to reply to my email for further assistance! - Rae, Shopify Support

MIA Boutique LLC

The old app (replaced by this piece of junk) was much better. Printing customized labels was so easy. Now, with the "new" app, my workflow to print labels takes at least 4-6 times longer. I can longer print my customized labels within this app. I have to export the products, manipulate the export and then print the labels from with Dymo app. I should not have to give up my specific label format to meet what this app can do. This app was a huge step backwards.

In the 4 months since my review was responded to, I see no changes in how this app works to improve usability. Disappointing as this app was useful before Shopify thought the updated app improved the process.

July 23, 2019

Thank you for reaching out with this feedback. I understand your frustration with the process for printing customized labels, and how much more time consuming this task is now. With this in mind, I would really like to pass your thoughts over to our developers so that they're aware of how this is impacting your business. We are always looking to improve our platform, so we really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. - Rae, Shopify Support

emporium nerja

Location Spain

In theory this app is great however the barcodes it produces are not accepted by google shopping. I am in the process of having to re-barcode everything!.

July 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! Google Shopping will require a GTIN as the barcode for products, unless you choose to set up your products as "custom products". This may be why you were seeing an issue there.

We’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our platform team. I'd also like to chat and see how I can help to streamline this process for you! I look forward to hearing back. -Lizzy, Shopify Support