Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Market Street Gallery

STOP ASKING FOR FEEDBACK. Needs improvement. Should be able to search for a product using a contains match, not a starts with match. This slows down the printing process.

sloomooinstitute

Hate it!!! PLEASE take away the extra step of PRINT LABEL SHEET. It's annoying to have to click more than we used to, and it's becoming time consuming especially for busy business like mine where we need to print barcodes every hours.

beWoolen

Whatever update was just enabled has made it impossible to print labels on my macbook/dymo printer. It cannot print a "sheet of labels that has been created" I am now stuck without the ability to print labels for new product in my store. SUPER FRUSTRATED

Prior to this - I would have rated this about a 3 star.

Deadwood History, Inc.

I am not liking your change the "Print label sheet" is confusing and adds more steps to the process

Balance Eco

There are a few minor issues and inconveniences, however, my biggest problem by far is that Google shows ALL barcodes as invalid. It's cool to be able to create new barcodes for products, but it doesn't really help if they register as invalid barcodes to one of the main shopping platforms.

Violet Row

I’ve experienced some of the issues as the other other reviewers. My biggest issue though is label setup. I wish there was another option available...not variant choices but where the variants show up on a label and the ability to choose a starting point on an avery label sheet. Even more important, to be able to add the title to the small avery label (5167?). I’m only able to print the price & barcode. How can an employee know what product that label goes to w/out the title? I would love to discuss this further. Thanks!

Damselfly Clothing Company

This app is a little gliltchy. It doesn't always create all the barcodes for new items, it doesn't have a cart or easy way to print tags for new items, and just about every other time, it doesn't populate the print window and you have to generate tags again. Very time consuming and only works with Dymo label printers, which are marginal also. I expected much more!

Knotty Pine Gear

When I click add app it keeps coming up with page not found. I have been trying to get this app for a few days now and still nothing. Is anyone going to fix this app!?

February 8, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble accessing this app! It should accessible without issue. Can I confirm whether you've been able to try clearing your cache or checking on the app from a different browser?

I’ve followed up with you via email to make sure we can get you set up with Retail Barcode Labels! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

SL Tack

Have tried loading this app a few times and it keeps coming up with page not found. has it been removed

January 30, 2020

Thank you for your review here! We haven't removed the app, no. Sometimes certain pages in the admin can have trouble loading. Often clearing your cache or updating your browser can solve this!

It is odd that it isn't loading up for you however, so I'd like to take a look into what might be happening. I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can continue our conversation. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

TAYLRD

This app just doesn't work. Tried for 3 days to Print Labels, but no connection at all from app. Do not reccomend

January 30, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback!

I'd be happy to work with you to see what we can do to get the app working for your business! I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can look into your account and offer some steps to help out. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16