Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

MIA Boutique LLC

The old app (replaced by this piece of junk) was much better. Printing customized labels was so easy. Now, with the "new" app, my workflow to print labels takes at least 4-6 times longer. I can longer print my customized labels within this app. I have to export the products, manipulate the export and then print the labels from with Dymo app. I should not have to give up my specific label format to meet what this app can do. This app was a huge step backwards.

emporium nerja

In theory this app is great however the barcodes it produces are not accepted by google shopping. I am in the process of having to re-barcode everything!.

July 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! Google Shopping will require a GTIN as the barcode for products, unless you choose to set up your products as "custom products". This may be why you were seeing an issue there.

We’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our platform team. I'd also like to chat and see how I can help to streamline this process for you! I look forward to hearing back. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Shoeq

So far this has proved to be totally useless for me. I've wasted so much time with this. First I installed it and it just doesn't work properly, I cannot get any fields to print other than name and barcode, none of the other options I selected will print. I reached out twice on email for assistance but got no response. So I unistalled it hoping I could reinstall it and now it just wont install, keeps just giving me an error page. hours and hours of time wasted.

July 4, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! Our team are not able to respond to emails immediately, but we will always follow up! I’ve sent you email myself so that I can look into the trouble you've been having with the app and installation. I look forward to hearing from you! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Solar Flare Glasswork & Design

If I could rate this a zero I would. This app has cost me so much time and money. It is extremely ineffective. I have tried it on Google Chrome, Safari. I have wasted at least a roll of labels trying to get it to print. Twice I have reached out for assistance to no avail.

June 11, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback about the Retail Barcode Labels app! I'm very sorry to hear you've a roadblock with the app, and I'd like to look into this issue further with you. I’ve reached out to you via email so we can troubleshoot this, and I hope to hear from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

The Barbell Cartel

APP was great before the recent update,

new version is a nightmare, i can't fit all the info on my labels and it is much more confusing to use

June 10, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with the Retail Barcode Labels app! To fit all the variant information on your label, it's important to create the template correctly. We have a guide that outlines how to create the label template properly here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-in-person/hardware/barcode-printer/retail-barcode-labels#create-a-barcode-label-template

We’re always looking to improve the functionality of our apps and your feedback is greatly appreciated. I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our development team and to see if there is anything I can help specifically with your store and the app. Looking forward to connecting soon!

Lavender & Lace Boutique

The app changed about 3 months ago. It is not consistent and often does not scan with the hardware.

June 3, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We work hard to improve our app functionality and the Retail Barcode Labels app is supported so you can reach out to us for assistance! I’ve sent an email to you, hope to connect soon!

Radix Boutique

Too many extra steps with this new app, I hoped it would get easier with time but it still frustrates me daily! Now I can only use it on one of my computers and not the other, reading reviews I'm guessing it's because I'm using Safari on the one that it won't work on???? Wish they'd work the bugs out.

May 21, 2019

Hey there,

Thank you for this feedback. Thank you for the feedback regarding this. I understand that the additional clicks can be quiet frustrating. When you go to print the labels, you may experience missing label types from their print selection settings, you can checkout this screenshot https://screenshot.click/06-05-7krc4-gjgy2.png. To get around this, you can select Print using System Dialogue (see screenshot https://screenshot.click/06-07-t1ub2-jxx6e.png) and then select the appropriate SKU from the list there instead.

I have also sent on this via email, please do get back to me if you require any additional feedback.

All the Best,
Bo

Ooh La Lucy

This app is a major downgrade from the previous barcode app and needs major improvements that should have been evaluated before the new app was released. HUGE disappointment!

May 24, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance. -Lauren, Shopify Support

String Theory Colorworks

App reuses barcodes for multiple products, which doesn't help me with the automation with over 350 products each with up to 14 variants.

Also, it would be helpful if I could select what label I would like to begin printing on for the label sheets, as it is extremely rare that I have a full sheet of labels I need to print at any one time, and I abhor waste.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. In regards to the app reusing barcodes, this should not be working as intended if it's doing this. There are ways to create barcodes from the app or even on a product level that are unique barcodes but I'll work with you in depth in my email to you. For re-using label sheets, there is a work around method that I can go over with you and will be letting our developers know of the paint point you were having so it can be addressed in the near future. I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance on this.

Boutique Grand-Pré

Please note that this new app is not appreciated as the dimmensions I previously used are not even an option. Furthermore, when there are changes to Shopify, being whatever it is small or large changes, the Retailer should be notified and have an option of accepting or not. I now cannot print the labels I printed last year and have ordered several.

May 27, 2019

Thank you very much for sharing this feedback with us. This app does have the ability to work with most common label templates from Dymo and Avery, and also allows you to add custom sizes.

That being said, we're always looking for ways to make workflows easier for our store owners, so I'd like to chat about the trouble you've had with this app in more detail.

I’ve reached out to you via email, and hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14