Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Maiden Noir

Quick and easy to select which products need barcodes/labels but need's additional DYMO size label options. Without the stock 3 sizes, the app is basically useless.

October 3, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback on the Retail Barcode Labels app. I'm glad to hear that you found the app easy to use, though I understand it's not currently working for your business due to some of the label sizes you require not being available on the app. Our developers are always working to improve the functionality of our integrations, so I'd like to share your thoughts with them regarding this.

I'm going to follow up with you via email so that we can discuss your specific experience further and properly log your feedback on our end. Looking forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Grace & Grits

The app works well but I wish there was a feature to add additional size barcodes. I have a small label that I need to use on some products and this app will not allow me to do that.

September 23, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! In addition to the listed supported label types, we have some extra options at the bottom under "Other Labels". This page from our help docs has some more details! (http://bit.ly/2l0ypDA)

Does the smaller label you're using fit one of these sizes? I will follow up with you via email shortly, in case you needed any further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Chase Value Centre

Please guide Me how can i make a customize Barcode i have a ZEBRA Barcode Printer 1.50" x 3" i Cant able to make Custom Dimension

September 10, 2019

Thank you for reaching out with this question. Retail Barcode Labels currently only supports Avery and Dymo label types. However, we're always looking for ways to improve our apps, so I'm going to share this suggestion with our teams. I'm also going to follow up with you via email so that we can discuss your request further. Looking forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Greek Divine and More

I have been using this app to create barcodes and most of the time it has worked well. I wish that you could manipulate the order of the labels as I do not fill a full sheet of labels and I waste labels. Unfortunately, it has created one barcode code assigned to multiple products. We cannot use these certain barcodes as it does not work well with our system. :(

August 20, 2019

Thank you for reaching out and for providing your review. We're always looking to improve the platform and apps that we offer, so we appreciate feedback from our merchants on how we can do that. I will be submitting your feedback re: the order of the labels to our development team.

In regard to one barcode being assigned to multiple products, this should not be happening. I will be sending you an email shortly so that we can troubleshoot this problem and hopefully find a resolution. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Willow Marie & Co.

The app generated the exact same barcode for all products entered on the same day.... so every time we scan at checkout, we have to look through a list of products with the same barcode to find the product we are actually trying to scan and ring up while customer waits.

August 5, 2019

Thank you for getting in touch and for leaving your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you had this problem when using the Retail Barcode Labels app, and it certainly shouldn't be issuing the same barcode for each product in your store.

I will be sending you an email shortly so I can take a closer look at this issue and see what we can do to troubleshoot this and hopefully get things resolved. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

This Little Piggy

A lot of times it won't open up or let me print labels. Takes a while to create products. I do love the fact that it allows you to print multiple labels at once.

July 22, 2019

Thank you for reaching out and for leaving your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the ability to print multiple labels at once which is hopefully speeding up the entire fulfilment process for you.

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced issues loading the app and getting it working properly, however, so I will be sending you an email shortly so that we can discuss this in more detail and hopefully get this resolved for you. Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you about this moving forward. -Victor, Shopify Support

Mint

i use this app to print barcodes. it takes way too long to get the job done. too many windows to click through. i wish there was a way to just click create barcodes and print from the one screen.

June 17, 2019

Hi there, thank you for providing us with feedback on Retail Barcode Labels! Finding an efficient workflow is super important and I might have some tips you can use! I have sent along an email with my tips and to collect and additional feedback you have on the app! - JP, Shopify Support

Lola Chiq Boutique

VERY INCONSISTENT. HAVING TO CONSTANTLY ADJUST SETTINGS AND LABEL SIZES, PROCESS IS WAY MORE COMPLICATED THAN BEFORE.

June 7, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We're always working to make sure our apps function properly for our merchants, so I’ve followed up with you via email so we can take a closer look. - Lauren, Shopify Support

MILOSLC

Shopify is on the right track but the app is still very limiting. I do like that they are trying! One thing that would be a game changer is if the barcode app would allow us to print labels from the transfer or import windows. Way too hard to go and find the labels you need to print each time inventory is received. If Shopify would use the POS portion of the inventory as a true 'source of truth' then the philosophy would be much more effective!!

June 6, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! We’re always looking to improve apps with this kind of information, and we are working to improve the way our apps work with stores and what they can offer merchants such as yourself. I’ve also followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our development team and if there are any other recommendations you would like to make, you can reply to that email. I would like to help you voice your concerns and forward them to our developers. Thanks!

Niall, Shopify Support

ZoiDru

I was loving this app until the print alignment messed up on me I could not figure it out I tried everything! Such a big disapointment because the labels made my product look professional.

May 28, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We work hard to improve our app functionality and the Retail Barcode Labels app is supported so you can reach out to us for assistance! I’ve sent an email to you and so we can get this app working! - JP, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3