Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Classie New York™

There's not enough supported label options. Personally, I need to print 2" X 1" labels, and I use a Rollo printer.

The option to create custom label sizes would be great.

February 28, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and providing your feedback to us here. I can see why greater flexibility in terms of label sizes would be a useful option for your business so I will be submitting your feedback to our development team for their consideration. We are always looking for ways to improve our platform and the apps we offer, and merchant feedback plays a large part in determining what changes and features can be implemented. Thank you once again for letting us know your feedback. If you have any further questions about the app, please reach out to our support team at anytime. -Victor, Shopify Support

Common Coast

You have to "create" the barcode at least 2-3 times before a barcode is actually populated. It wastes a lot of time.

February 8, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!

The expected workflow is that you'll only need to create the barcode once and then can print it anytime you need new labels. I'd like to review the steps that are causing you to have to repeat your actions to help streamline your workflow.

I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can continue to chat about what you're seeing! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

IN2VAPES

app works well when it does work however shopify seems to have a lot of issues lately with everything!

February 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review here. I'm glad to hear that this app has been helpful for your business so far!

Our team works hard to improve our app functionality and merchant experience with Shopify overall, so I'd like to discuss the issues you've been having.

I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Betty's Promos Plus, LLC

It would be helpful if this app worked with special characters. also took a long time to figure out how to get it to work with the labels i have. there aren't enough presets for labels and the basic 1" x 2 1/8" label preset doesn't work.

January 7, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. Our team is constantly working hard to improve our app functionality so we’d like to look into this further for you.

I’ve reached out to you via email to discuss your experience with the app so far, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Bild-Ahoi!

Generating codes took a while, and although my usual avery labels are not supportet, i can go and get the right ones here in germany hopefully.

Sometimes it just does not print.

"32 Etiketten auf 2 Blätter an Drucker gesendet
Überprüfen Sie, ob Ihr Drucker die Barcode-Etiketten ausgedruckt hat."

"32 labels on 2 sheets send to printer.
Check if your printer jas printed."
No print dialogue opened, no labels were printed. i dont use a dyno label writer, i use a standard laser printer. how do i get this to work?

And IF it prints, my POS App often just says "Barcode is not connected to a product"

December 16, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and provide us with your feedback. These errors could be appearing for a variety of reasons and I'll need to take a closer look at your store to determine what might be causing this. I'll be sending you an email shortly so please keep an eye out for my email and get back to me there. Thank you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Maiden Noir

Quick and easy to select which products need barcodes/labels but need's additional DYMO size label options. Without the stock 3 sizes, the app is basically useless.

October 3, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback on the Retail Barcode Labels app. I'm glad to hear that you found the app easy to use, though I understand it's not currently working for your business due to some of the label sizes you require not being available on the app. Our developers are always working to improve the functionality of our integrations, so I'd like to share your thoughts with them regarding this.

I'm going to follow up with you via email so that we can discuss your specific experience further and properly log your feedback on our end. Looking forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Grace & Grits

The app works well but I wish there was a feature to add additional size barcodes. I have a small label that I need to use on some products and this app will not allow me to do that.

September 23, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! In addition to the listed supported label types, we have some extra options at the bottom under "Other Labels". This page from our help docs has some more details! (http://bit.ly/2l0ypDA)

Does the smaller label you're using fit one of these sizes? I will follow up with you via email shortly, in case you needed any further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Chase Value Centre

Please guide Me how can i make a customize Barcode i have a ZEBRA Barcode Printer 1.50" x 3" i Cant able to make Custom Dimension

September 10, 2019

Thank you for reaching out with this question. Retail Barcode Labels currently only supports Avery and Dymo label types. However, we're always looking for ways to improve our apps, so I'm going to share this suggestion with our teams. I'm also going to follow up with you via email so that we can discuss your request further. Looking forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Greek Divine and More

I have been using this app to create barcodes and most of the time it has worked well. I wish that you could manipulate the order of the labels as I do not fill a full sheet of labels and I waste labels. Unfortunately, it has created one barcode code assigned to multiple products. We cannot use these certain barcodes as it does not work well with our system. :(

August 20, 2019

Thank you for reaching out and for providing your review. We're always looking to improve the platform and apps that we offer, so we appreciate feedback from our merchants on how we can do that. I will be submitting your feedback re: the order of the labels to our development team.

In regard to one barcode being assigned to multiple products, this should not be happening. I will be sending you an email shortly so that we can troubleshoot this problem and hopefully find a resolution. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Willow Marie & Co.

The app generated the exact same barcode for all products entered on the same day.... so every time we scan at checkout, we have to look through a list of products with the same barcode to find the product we are actually trying to scan and ring up while customer waits.

August 5, 2019

Thank you for getting in touch and for leaving your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you had this problem when using the Retail Barcode Labels app, and it certainly shouldn't be issuing the same barcode for each product in your store.

I will be sending you an email shortly so I can take a closer look at this issue and see what we can do to troubleshoot this and hopefully get things resolved. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3