Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Swoon

The jewelry tags are very frustrating. They don't give show the sku or the barcode. This makes tagging labor intensive. Also the Dymo labels used constantly get clogged in the dymo printer.

DECANTsf

Honestly, we need more options for Dymo templates. Shopify Hardware sold us Dymo Hardware, but the size tags we need vs what is available as a template are way too big. Need this to be more customizable, so we can choose *Just* barcode and name of item, on a smaller Dymo label ( 1⁄2 x 1 7⁄8" or 1⁄2 x 1"). It's so limiting.

Quarantunes

Borderline useless. It doesn't have my Dymo label size and doesn't let me use metafields or even a range of Shopify fields. Like many Shopify features it seems to have been designed without much user experience input.

April 30, 2021

Hi, there! Thank you for leaving your feedback. Supported label sizes can be found here: https://bit.ly/3e6Olgg. I'd be happy to pass this feedback along to our development team in hopes that we may be able to add further customization down the road. -Oliver, Shopify Support

Storehaus

I think it is a convenience app for a barcode. The only and most problematic thing is that the app does not support my language and my currency. Quite a disappointing since Shopify itself did a great job with translating the language.

April 2, 2021

I'm glad to hear that you're finding the app convenient, and thank you for sharing that feedback with us here. I can certainly see why being able to use the app in your own language would be helpful, so I will go ahead and pass your feedback onto our development team for their consideration. -Oliver, Shopify Support

SUP2

Barcodes print on label with half the number and +11 have emailed shopify to help fix it and not luck. I think it woul dbe good if glitch can be fixed.

March 8, 2021

Thank you for writing your review. I am sorry to hear that you've had this issue and not received the help you needed, as this is something that should not be happening with the app.

I would recommend trying to contact our support team again, either via a callback or by live chat, so that you can be authenticated on the store and this issue can be investigated in more detail. A member of our team should be able to take a look at the app to try and determine what is causing this problem. You can reach out to them at: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

ebarza

We used this application to print the barcode for our store. While using this application we were facing the problem of not printing the price along with the barcode. We contacted to the support team regarding this issue. But they said that your country currency doesn't support with our system as this application is used worldwide for printing the barcode. For developer:
Developers should update this application with time by time as many of the Shopify users using this application for barcode printing.

February 22, 2021

Hi, there! Thank you for that feedback - that is correct, you aren't able to print your pricing on your barcodes using the app if you are using an unsupported currency on your store. If this is the case for you, I'd recommend using the Dymo label printing software instead: https://bit.ly/39fg0Ji. Hope that helps! - Brie, Shopify Support

Rock Paper Scissors

This app is really frustrating. It doesnt create barcodes consistently. It logs out of shopify & is just a frustration.

January 11, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback here; I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the app. I'd like to help you troubleshoot these issues, so I'll follow up with you via email shortly to take a look together. Cheers! - Brie, Shopify Support

MODELLEISENBAHNGEBRAUCHT.DE

Barcodes werden in völlig chaotischer Rheinfolge erzeugt wenn man in der Produkt Section eine bestimmte Liste auswählt anstatt diese Rheinfolge zu übernehmen. Viel Sortier Arbeit.

Love on Haight

So you get barcodes, but sadly, they don't work for Google or Amazon...so only for shopify. Wish it was different.

November 4, 2020

Thank you for this feedback. Retail Barcode Labels creates 8-digit product barcodes that can be scanned and used in retail locations. Whereas the UPC codes required by Google and Amazon operate slightly differently. To learn more about how these codes are used on Google, please check out this document: https://bit.ly/3oVwf4c. Equally, this Amazon resource: https://amzn.to/3621odn is helpful, too.

I also recommend looking over this document (https://bit.ly/3mNmSl9) for more details on adding UPC codes to products in Google Shopping, as well as this document (https://bit.ly/364nCLM) that refers to this same process on Amazon.

I'll follow up with you via email so we can discuss this further! - Rae

The Preppy Bunny

I works till you have a problem and then zero support. I have a few items that no matter what I do it will not create a barcode. I contacted support and nothing. I will be changing to a different barcode app.

October 22, 2020

Hi, there! Thank you for providing us with this feedback on your experience. I'd love to try and work through any issues with the application you might have encountered and will be following up with you via email shortly! We can continue our dialogue on this there. Thank you! -Oliver, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5