Retail Barcode Labels

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BIKERS OUTLET

Location Slovenia

App is ok, but it does not support the language with letters "č", "š", "ž" in it. If title contains one of those letters, the labels will be empty, you can only print a barcode and price.

Circus of Books

Why are you only supporting only 3 sizes of labels with the Zebra ZSB Label Printers? Zebra Barcodes ZSB-LC6 (2.25" x 1") - 57mm x 25mm
Zebra Multipurpose ZSB-LC7 (1.25" x 1.25") - 32mm x 32mm
Zebra Jewelry ZSB-LC8 (2.25" x 0.5") - 57mm x 13mm

June 8, 2022

Hi, there. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review for our application. We take all feedback that we receive with an open-mind, as it's feedback such as this that allows us to improve our product offerings. Currently, the types of labels we can support for the ZSB printer is limited to those three options, and it would be great if we could expand our support for that printer. I've passed this feedback along to our Product Team, so they can see that this is something that folks are looking for. In the meantime, we do have our help documents, such as this one here (https://bit.ly/3xbYvo2), that showcase the additional Zebra label types that we support, just in case one of these other label types may be helpful. -Imogen, Shopify Support

Iowa Magic Shop

This is not a very good app. While it does create and allow you to print barcodes is leaves much to be desired. I just entered a transfer of almost 200 products and now I have to add each and every product to a que to print labels or print them one-by-one. Why would one not be able to print labels from a transfer (which is really a basic purchase order)? This is a feature that other providers offer (we switched from Lightspeed and they offered it) I would give it a better review if it actually worked the way we do.

April 4, 2022

Hi there, Iowa Magic Shop. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review for us, and I'm truly sorry to hear that our app isn't able to quickly and efficiently allow you to print off labels from a transfer. This is a great piece of feedback to have for us, and as we're always looking to improve our product offerings, you can rest assured that I'll be making our development team aware of this. With this feedback, the team will be able to look into adding this functionality in the future. If you have any additional feedback for us, please feel free to let us know. -Imogen, Shopify Support

Red Bag

We are using this app but the ability to move items on the labels are so limited and hard to create what we want our labels to look like and get the info we want on them.

December 6, 2021

Hi There. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and feedback. We can certainly see the benefit in potentially adding more customization options when creating labels. I would be happy to submit your feedback up to our developers for future consideration. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Great White North Pottery Supplies

It would be a good app if it made for sense when selecting product to print labels from. It forces you to select them in shopify then opens this app then you have to reselect them one by one. Why not just add a select all button?

November 30, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and feedback. I can certainly see how a "select all" option would be a valuable feature, I would be happy to send this feedback up to our developers for future consideration. In the meantime, what I'd suggest, is using the bulk actions from your Shopify admin.

You can try this out by, heading to Products > All Products, clicking on the checkbox to the left of the product thumbnail, and then on "more actions" and scrolling down to "print barcodes." That's how you can add items to the print queue in bulk, and then you will need to select your label template and label quantities from there. I hope this helps you out moving forward and thanks again for your review! -Marty, Shopify Support

Phonesreborn

No email back from support, barcodes are invalid. It would be a great app if the barcodes worked for google shop.

November 30, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive a response back from our support team. If you're still experiencing issues with the barcodes, please reach out to our team again who can also be contacted via callback and live chat: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

SWISS WOOD MAPS®

Why there is no option to choose other lables than suggested. Same on the printers. It's hard to find those formats or products in Switzerland/Europe. This is very annoying.

November 4, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback. Shopify Shipping is available for orders shipped from fulfillment locations based in the United States, Canada, and Australia. If you are located in Switzerland/Europe, this may be the reason you are having issues.

However, I would suggest reaching out through our Help Center here: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA to chat with one of our live support advisors to provide some more context into the issue you are having, we are always happy to take a closer look. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Sweet Iris Vintage

I like that this app is simple and easy to use. However, the lack of support for Brother printer labels is a huge bummer. I've had to use a different label template to get close to the labels I'm using but the top line of print gets cut off if I put even one extra line on it. The print is also off center which bugs me. And I really don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a new printer when I've already invested hundreds into the setup I currently have.

October 5, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this feedback. The only supported printers are the DYMO and the Zebra. As well, you can print to your own office printer using Avery labels (https://bit.ly/2Wiy4ib).

I can certainly see the potential benefit in offering more support for additional printers, such as the Brother, so I would be happy to submit your feedback to our developers for future consideration. Thank's again! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Poketo

This retail barcode app is not as robust and easy to use as we would like. First, let's start with the tags: There is little you can do to edit or alter the printing template. If you have products with variation, you cannot note this in the printing, as it merely prints 3 fields: Price, the main product name, and SKU number. So, for example, if you have similar products that differ by style, you cannot note that difference on the tag. The only difference would be the SKU number - this is not helpful.
Second, the dashboard interface is best suited for simple 1 or 2 product printing, but not if you need to print one set of tags after another. If you need to print another set of tags, you will need to basically restart the app by clicking the "Retail Barcode Label" title in the app. It's very annoying that the dashboard view is set up this way - it's not intuitive, and makes the printing process more of a chore.
Third, the app is glitchy. For some reason, the very first tag has a shortened product name, while all subsequent tags have the full name. In short, if you can avoid using this app, go for it. Find something better.

August 26, 2021

Hi, there. We are sorry to hear you ran into these issues with the Retail Barcode Labels app and thank you for taking the time to share this review and for highlighting these issues. We can see why some of these issues would be a problem for some of our merchants, like yourself, and we would be happy to pass your feedback along to our developers for future considerations. Although we cannot guarantee updates to this in the future, the more requests we get from our merchants the better the chances for future updates. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support

Arktana

We use this barcode maker for our two stores. The biggest issue it has is it makes duplicate labels for different items. This messes with our inventory levels a lot and it seems to keep happening. I am looking for a new app as we cannot afford to let this keep happening as we have two brick and mortar stores and an online store so it is very important that our inventory is correct at all times.

July 29, 2021

I am sorry to hear that you have had this issue with the Retail Barcode Labels app and can appreciate that the duplication of labels is especially frustrating when you have numerous stores and accurate inventory reporting is important. This is a known issue with the app and we are logging merchant feedback on this, so I will be sure to pass your comments on to our app development team. Thank you for writing your review and letting us know you're having this problem. -Victor, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7