Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Red Stone Glen Fiber Arts Center

EVERYTIME I want to print a label for anything in my store that is NOT new, it goes to create a label instead. It's 3 more steps to get back to print the label. Very VERY annoying!!!! I hope that this can be fixed soon.

Jiangxinknife

There are a lot of tags to make no name, which makes me very annoyed. Please improve, thank you!!!!!

This Little Piggy

A lot of times it won't open up or let me print labels. Takes a while to create products. I do love the fact that it allows you to print multiple labels at once.

RC Addict Parts

I'm giving 3 stars because it is useful to gabe labels on our products, but the process is tedious. I can't seen too just print labels for all new arrivals as they come in. I have to like search out the products and add them. Plus it seems like there are more screens to click through then needed. If you could get three work flow worked out, then I'd rate higher.

June 29, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team works hard to improve app functionality and we appreciate this kind of information. We’d like to chat about this further with you, so I’ve reached out via email. I look forward to hearing back from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Inspired Designs Boutique

Barcodes print nicely, but it's a process to be able to print them. I enter all new arrivals and then go back to print the barcodes, but this app, doesn't have a place that shows anything new entered, so you have to go one by one and look them up to print.

June 10, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the Retail Barcode Labels app! Our development team is always looking for ways to improve the functionality of our apps. This feature is not currently available in this app but I will be letting our team know. I have followed-up with you via email to see if there is anything else I can assist with. Looking forward to connecting with you soon!

- Alex, Shopify Support

Wild Dove Boutique

I do love how fast this prints barcodes & that you can choose to print multiple products from filters. The big thing missing is a recent add list! It's really nice if I get in multiple vendors.

The Posh Peach

This app is faster than the previous label printing way and i like that it prints fast as well as has the sizes on the label. The only negative is that you have to go select each item individually to create the barcodes then you have to go back and select all the items again to print. It would be helpful if there was a button to create ALL barcodes for items without on the main page.

Head West Bozeman

I wish the tags could be more customizable. I wish the business name could be included in the tag and also that the barcodes would be smaller so the other text can be larger.
Wish creating the barcodes could be done in one step in the transfer instead of having to go into each individual item upon creating the transfer to create barcodes and print tags.
Also-if things are on sale online with the strikethrough text, can we also have a strikethrough text option on the tag? So we don't have to handwrite the changed sale price. People could see the original price (strikethrough) and the sale price listed. It would look more professional & people would be more apt to buy things in store if they saw the original price and then the money saved with the sale price listed as well.
More customization would be SUPER.

THE CELECT

Prints faster than the previous barcodes app. Since this is Shopify managed I expect a bit more in terms of customizability. Need to add the ability to customize fonts, font size, dividers between variants, and placement

kendallandco

Awkward interface. I do appreciate the batch print feature, but I don't love having to manually reset the printer used, the paper size, and the scale factor every time I go to print. That being said, I'm quite appreciative of the fact that the app is free, and hope that Shopify continues to improve the functionality.

Previous 1