Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Au Claire Boutique

Very finicky. Ultimately allows me to get the job done, but it's very clunky and doesn't always bring up the products I want to make labels for.

Twist Boutique

It would be nice to let you move around the Avery labels because you never fill an exact full page! It's nice to print barcodes so it makes the process faster however it's hard to line them up exactly with the stickers.

August 19, 2019

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing this review on the Retail Barcode Labels app. I can certainly understand how helpful it would be to be able to move the Avery labels, so I'm going to pass along your thoughts to our teams here so that they're aware of the frustration that this is causing. Our teams use this type of feedback to continue to build and improve our integrations, so we really appreciate you taking the time to share this information with us. I will send you an email shortly to log this on our end. Please feel free to reply directly to my email if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

paintingsonline.com.au

Its a usefull app, but i would preffer if they could allow using multiple products to print labels. now you have to select individual products and print labels. I will update my ratings once its implemented. for now its an average usage .

July 31, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback on the Retail Barcode Labels app. It's definitely possible to use this app to print barcodes for multiple products at once! To do this, just follow these steps: http://bit.ly/2GC5bSM.

I'm also going to send you an email so that we can chat further in case you run into any troubles with printing multiple barcodes. Please keep an eye out for this email in your inbox, and feel free to reply directly to me there if you have any questions or concerns. - Rae, Shopify Support

Red Stone Glen Fiber Arts Center

EVERYTIME I want to print a label for anything in my store that is NOT new, it goes to create a label instead. It's 3 more steps to get back to print the label. Very VERY annoying!!!! I hope that this can be fixed soon.

July 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. If you have already created barcodes for your products, you should be able to print them by clicking here (https://screenshot.click/22-49-su2w4-3a02k.jpg).

I'd like to discuss the steps you're seeing to help make sure the app is working for you! I've reached out by email and look forward to speaking soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Jiangxinknife

There are a lot of tags to make no name, which makes me very annoyed. Please improve, thank you!!!!!

July 22, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback. I'd like to chat with you more about the improvements you could suggest here.

I've reached out to you via email so we can do just that! I hope to hear back from you soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

This Little Piggy

A lot of times it won't open up or let me print labels. Takes a while to create products. I do love the fact that it allows you to print multiple labels at once.

July 22, 2019

Thank you for reaching out and for leaving your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the ability to print multiple labels at once which is hopefully speeding up the entire fulfilment process for you.

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced issues loading the app and getting it working properly, however, so I will be sending you an email shortly so that we can discuss this in more detail and hopefully get this resolved for you. Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you about this moving forward. -Victor, Shopify Support

RC Addict Parts

I'm giving 3 stars because it is useful to gabe labels on our products, but the process is tedious. I can't seen too just print labels for all new arrivals as they come in. I have to like search out the products and add them. Plus it seems like there are more screens to click through then needed. If you could get three work flow worked out, then I'd rate higher.

June 29, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team works hard to improve app functionality and we appreciate this kind of information. We’d like to chat about this further with you, so I’ve reached out via email. I look forward to hearing back from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Inspired Designs Boutique

Barcodes print nicely, but it's a process to be able to print them. I enter all new arrivals and then go back to print the barcodes, but this app, doesn't have a place that shows anything new entered, so you have to go one by one and look them up to print.

June 10, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the Retail Barcode Labels app! Our development team is always looking for ways to improve the functionality of our apps. This feature is not currently available in this app but I will be letting our team know. I have followed-up with you via email to see if there is anything else I can assist with. Looking forward to connecting with you soon!

- Alex, Shopify Support

Wild Dove Boutique

I do love how fast this prints barcodes & that you can choose to print multiple products from filters. The big thing missing is a recent add list! It's really nice if I get in multiple vendors.

The Posh Peach

This app is faster than the previous label printing way and i like that it prints fast as well as has the sizes on the label. The only negative is that you have to go select each item individually to create the barcodes then you have to go back and select all the items again to print. It would be helpful if there was a button to create ALL barcodes for items without on the main page.

Previous 1