Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Beach and Barn

We use the app to print barcode labels for our outgoing products for our customers that require a UPC, and it works great. We want to use it to print barcode images for our SKUs for internal use. Is that possible? I guess this is a question for the developer.

May 28, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback and question here. The app is primarily designed for you to print barcodes for your products, but you could certainly use the app for internal use as well. The app allows you to customize what's featured on the labels and also supports different label types and sizes; you can read more on the customization options here: https://bit.ly/3vu8zXO.

I'd recommend taking a read through this document and checking the options within the app, but if you need any further help using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team for more information and assistance: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Case Collection Clothing

We enjoy using this barcode app. Only downside is that some of the barcodes assigned to products aren't able to be Google approved because a certain set of barcode numbers aren't usable

DR Mower Parts

This is a terrific app to create bar codes quickly. It didn't work so well for sheets of Avery labels, but is terrific with the Dymo LabelWriter 450. Quick to create and you can print barcodes from multiple places in Shopify.

MILK MONEY

Great app, easy to use. There's definitely a learning curve to figure out the best process for your store but would recommend it to anyone that has an in-person store and/or fulfillment that requires a barcode. I wish they had the function of QR codes -- where the store could use to ring up but the customer could also scan to see online.

March 24, 2021

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the app and have found it easy to use, and thank you for sharing that feedback with us here. I can certainly see why being able to generate QR codes and print them out for you to scan would be helpful, so I will go ahead and pass your feedback onto our development team for their consideration. -Victor, Shopify Support

Very Ashley

It works. There aren't a whole lot of label templates to select from. And the custom label templates are minimal at best. But if you stay within the parameters given, this will get the job done. For what it's worth, I dare not complain too much about a fully functioning app that's absolutely free. So, it's good.

The Georgian Artisan Shop

The app is very easy to use for creating and printing barcode labels and is virtually plug and play. It will print the basic information you need but if you are looking to customize label layouts there is not a lot of movement. A couple of improvements could be adding the option of using a QR code and the ultimate would be an automatic SKU number generator for new product entered in your store.

March 2, 2021

Thanks so much for this feedback! I'll be sure to pass those suggestions on to the team for you. Cheers. - Brie, Shopify Support

Teedotkustoms

Used the app it’s very hopeful and had style other than that I can’t say I’ve had lots of problems at all

Old Skool Boutique

This app works great! I just wish there were more size options to choose for Dymo. To get item, size, price, etc on label have to choose the large one which is so big.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for your review - I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the app so far! I can definitely appreciate that more label size options would be beneficial; I'll be sure to pass that feedback on to the appropriate team for you. In the meantime, you may want to consider using the Dymo label software to print labels instead: https://bit.ly/39fg0Ji, as there might be some additional options available there. Hope that helps! - Brie, Shopify Support

Emerald Lane Boutique

When you click create barcodes, it doesn't create them for everything without selecting the item. It should go to the one I have been working on automatically. Also, it doesn't put the size or color in the description when it prints so you have to go look up the barcode to match it. That is time consuming. Also, hard to get it to print in the middle of label

February 1, 2021

Thank you for reaching out and for providing your feedback to us here in your review. I can certainly see why it'd be a benefit for the barcode to be created for the product you're working on, as opposed to having to manually select it.

In terms of the label alignment and the size and colours being missed from the description, I'd like to take a look at these issues and see if I can help at all. I will send an email to you shortly to touch base with you on this, so please look out for that and get back to me there if you're still requiring assistance. -Victor, Shopify Support

Franklin Dovecote

I like this app because it helps me to keep a good count on my inventory and helps others using the store front to know if they are ringing up the correct items. I do not like that I can't view templates to delete on the first page past a certain point.

Previous 1 3 4 5