Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Zallers

For a free App is good, but I keep trying to include the price and the only option where price appears is Dymo - 30299 Price Tag. All other options when I try to print price does not appear, despite I selected Price on Line 1.

October 5, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review and further feedback. I can certainly see why this issue may be frustrating. I would recommend reaching out to our live support team so they can take a closer look into this with you. Please reach out to our support team who'd be happy to help you further: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Marty, Shopify Support.

Renouveau

I've used the app for 3 months now in my boutique. It works as I expected. The only things that cause problem for me is the fact that I can't print labels coming from a "transfer". When a new stock is coming but some of the product are "restock" it would be easier to be able to print directly from the transfer in Shopify.

July 29, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for letting us know that the app has been working well for you for the past three months. The ability to print labels directly when they are set as a transfer would certainly make things easier, so I will be sure to pass your feedback onto our app development team for them to consider. Thanks again for reaching out. -Victor, Shopify Support

Beach and Barn

We use the app to print barcode labels for our outgoing products for our customers that require a UPC, and it works great. We want to use it to print barcode images for our SKUs for internal use. Is that possible? I guess this is a question for the developer.

May 28, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback and question here. The app is primarily designed for you to print barcodes for your products, but you could certainly use the app for internal use as well. The app allows you to customize what's featured on the labels and also supports different label types and sizes; you can read more on the customization options here: https://bit.ly/3vu8zXO.

I'd recommend taking a read through this document and checking the options within the app, but if you need any further help using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team for more information and assistance: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Case Collection Clothing

We enjoy using this barcode app. Only downside is that some of the barcodes assigned to products aren't able to be Google approved because a certain set of barcode numbers aren't usable

DR Mower Parts

This is a terrific app to create bar codes quickly. It didn't work so well for sheets of Avery labels, but is terrific with the Dymo LabelWriter 450. Quick to create and you can print barcodes from multiple places in Shopify.

MILK MONEY

Great app, easy to use. There's definitely a learning curve to figure out the best process for your store but would recommend it to anyone that has an in-person store and/or fulfillment that requires a barcode. I wish they had the function of QR codes -- where the store could use to ring up but the customer could also scan to see online.

March 24, 2021

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the app and have found it easy to use, and thank you for sharing that feedback with us here. I can certainly see why being able to generate QR codes and print them out for you to scan would be helpful, so I will go ahead and pass your feedback onto our development team for their consideration. -Victor, Shopify Support

Very Ashley

It works. There aren't a whole lot of label templates to select from. And the custom label templates are minimal at best. But if you stay within the parameters given, this will get the job done. For what it's worth, I dare not complain too much about a fully functioning app that's absolutely free. So, it's good.

The Georgian Artisan Shop

The app is very easy to use for creating and printing barcode labels and is virtually plug and play. It will print the basic information you need but if you are looking to customize label layouts there is not a lot of movement. A couple of improvements could be adding the option of using a QR code and the ultimate would be an automatic SKU number generator for new product entered in your store.

March 2, 2021

Thanks so much for this feedback! I'll be sure to pass those suggestions on to the team for you. Cheers. - Brie, Shopify Support

Teedotkustoms

Used the app it’s very hopeful and had style other than that I can’t say I’ve had lots of problems at all

Old Skool Boutique

This app works great! I just wish there were more size options to choose for Dymo. To get item, size, price, etc on label have to choose the large one which is so big.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for your review - I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the app so far! I can definitely appreciate that more label size options would be beneficial; I'll be sure to pass that feedback on to the appropriate team for you. In the meantime, you may want to consider using the Dymo label software to print labels instead: https://bit.ly/39fg0Ji, as there might be some additional options available there. Hope that helps! - Brie, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6