Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Nauli

I needed a while to figure out how it works. Lately we don't have any problems. Except it needs a long time to create the barcodes.
Of course, we would be happy, if this app would make it possible to create barcodes and print them directly from the inventary, right when products come in.

Boutique 1780

This app makes it much easier for me to label and manage my inventory, but I wish I had more control over the layout of the labels.

Sheen Uncovered

I am using this app to create and print labels for products we sell in our shop. It was working fine so far and was really easy and with just few steps I was able to print barcodes. We use Demo LabelWriter 450. I didn't need to use the app for a few weeks but yesterday I had to print few barcodes and it is not working fine anymore.
It prints only parts of the information on the label. I've been trying different settings, followed the instructions and recommendations from the app help page, noting seems to work.
Could you please give me any idea how to deal with this case?

Mira

Beach Street Boutique

I use this app to help print barcodes for my clothing labels. I would really like more sizing/layout options for the labels - I'm always having to play with the sizing and make adjustments until I can get them to print just right.

Wild Isles Swim

I have using this for about 3 months. It gets the job done! I like the customization of what you want on the label, that is very helpful. I do wish it was more accessible directly from the product inventory pages, vs. having to enter the app itself to print labels - but I might just not know the work around. My printer default settings don't seem to line up with the templates 1:1 but that's probably more of my Dymo printer problems than this app.

JJs Designs

I use this app to create labels from within Shopify. I wish it displayed the most recent items first.

Larissa Loden

Great, not perfect, but it's been working well for us. A little buggy sometimes if you are printing big batches. We really like being able to quickly assign barcodes to products. Wish it was tied into inventory transfers so we could just print barcodes when we are checking in new products.

Cotton + Rye

This is much better and faster than what we had to us before! It would be helpful if there was a way to choose "recently added products" when going to print, searching fro every new product created takes a lot of time.

bluebird

I like the functionality of this app, however it would receive 5 stars if there were more options for setting up the labels. Currently only two lines are allowed for the size label I use, however there room for more lines but no functionality to support it.

Concession Road Mercantile

Good app, but a little buggy. Sometimes have to run "create barcodes" two times to get it to create the barcodes. Could be some functionality improvements such as when going from within a product to create barcode, would be good to then be back at the product to choose to print those barcodes, or an option for most recent products.

Previous 1