Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Beach Street Boutique

I use this app to help print barcodes for my clothing labels. I would really like more sizing/layout options for the labels - I'm always having to play with the sizing and make adjustments until I can get them to print just right.

Wild Isles Swim

I have using this for about 3 months. It gets the job done! I like the customization of what you want on the label, that is very helpful. I do wish it was more accessible directly from the product inventory pages, vs. having to enter the app itself to print labels - but I might just not know the work around. My printer default settings don't seem to line up with the templates 1:1 but that's probably more of my Dymo printer problems than this app.

JJs Designs

I use this app to create labels from within Shopify. I wish it displayed the most recent items first.

Larissa Loden

Great, not perfect, but it's been working well for us. A little buggy sometimes if you are printing big batches. We really like being able to quickly assign barcodes to products. Wish it was tied into inventory transfers so we could just print barcodes when we are checking in new products.

Cotton + Rye

This is much better and faster than what we had to us before! It would be helpful if there was a way to choose "recently added products" when going to print, searching fro every new product created takes a lot of time.

bluebird

I like the functionality of this app, however it would receive 5 stars if there were more options for setting up the labels. Currently only two lines are allowed for the size label I use, however there room for more lines but no functionality to support it.

Concession Road Mercantile

Good app, but a little buggy. Sometimes have to run "create barcodes" two times to get it to create the barcodes. Could be some functionality improvements such as when going from within a product to create barcode, would be good to then be back at the product to choose to print those barcodes, or an option for most recent products.

ecoimagine

I know there are some complaints about this app, but I like it. It creates barcodes for me as well as labels so I don't have to do it manually.

Bare Arms Gear

Very handy App, however, would be more useful if you were given the option of when receiving product, you could simply click to print labels for the items you're receiving in one easy step. The way the App is currently set up, it can be cumbersome to go back and forth and select items, edit number of labels needed, etc. Could be more streamlined and more efficient, but glad the App is available.

TWIGS & TIN

This app makes it SOOOO much easier to print labels. We customize our labels, which Shopify didn't originally allow, and so we used to download and use the Dymo app and have to print one by one. It was a pain. Now, it's much easier. The only challenge with this app is our scanner doesn't read the labels unless I change the printing preferences. It's not a big deal but adds several extra steps, which slow down the process. That's really the only issue.

Previous 1