Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

MarcheMallow

It would be nice if we could select all products in stock ( after filtering) at once and print as much sticker/barcode per unit as there are items in stock.

Revolucion Lifestyles

Thank you so much for providing this easy to use solution! We are new users of Shopify and appreciate the user friendliness of Retail Barcode Labels!

lydeen

I use this app to help me label my jewelry pieces. It's easy to use and it saves me a ton of time. I really like that I can have more than 5 characters as compared to the last app I used. Fast printing. Great app!

Ascende Fitness

I really like this app. I am giving it 5 stars, but there is one feature that I would like to see, and that is the ability to select where to print a label on a page if you are using a Avery labels in a printer. currently I have to print the entire page for 1 barcode label, so when I feed the sheet back through the printer to print more labels in starts printing from the same location where I already printed before. I actually saw this feature on a job in a program called WASP.

TheAnimeCode

It does the job and works most of the time. Few times their system seem to be down but always working again if I come back in an hour. I would like more options for looks, but for a free app it does everything I need it to do 98% of the time. For the price I can't help but rate it highly for that.

Onze Moda

This app helped my starting shop 100%, easy to use and set up with any thermal printer. I would definitely recommend it.

Deadweight Clothing

Love this app, so easy to set up and use with the Dymo Label Writer 450. Templates are easy to set up without any code and make great, professional looking labels

HobbyHeroes.com

I changed my review. I use a MAC and Safari did not work with the app. Opened it up in Chrome and it worked just fine.
good app

June 10, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the Retail Barcode Labels app! We're always working to make sure our apps function properly for our merchants, so I’ve followed up with you via email so we can take a closer look at the issue you are having. Looking forward to connecting soon!

- Alex, Shopify Support

MrMuffin'sTrains

This app has made printing and generating barcodes for products a lot easier for us.

We previously where manually making the barcode labels for the products which would take more time than needed. Typos and mistakes where often made. As well as having to save every single label...which isn't at all helpful when you have over 1000+ products!

The file is generated into a pdf file, which allows us to use are Zebra label printer to print out this labels.

This app is a game changer for us and hope to see some improvements down the line.

Things that I would wish to see this app implement in the future are:
- to allow custom label sizes to be entered and saved.
- to allow the transfer page to have a print label button available. this way as the product has been approved. hitting print labels for those items and the quantity shown would help get those labels placed on the product right away.
- To allow the title as a 2nd sub to become "..." if to long instead of being removed completely.
- For it to be able to display the compared price if the price is different. That way it displays a sale or price reduction instead of just showing the sale price. Example: $15.00 was $20.00 (I would recommend making this a separate option to allow the seller to choose the old version or this version)
- Add a setting menu to allow us to choose for it to auto generate barcodes as products are made or to leave it turned off to how it currently is now. This would allow sellers that make their own product or just need the barcodes for internal use to get them made right away.

SOLO gluten free

Tolle App die Ihren Zweck perfekt erfüllt und sehr hilfreich ist, Danke Shopify.
Grüße vom SOLO gluten free Team