Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

yeehawcowboy

love this app!! helps me scan in inventory when a shipment comes in..... i prefer to get bar codes then just print them using this app with the " quick scan " app

Shoebuya

Ottima app, cercavo da tempo un app del genere per stampare le etichette per il mio store con la stampante dymo. Grazie davvero, mi avete salvato la vita !!!
5 stelle !

Uranta Mindful Clothing

This app is super simple to use and very efficient. Totally recommend it! My only concern is that if you have printed barcodes in your items and you push the button of create new bar codes it will erase all the other barcodes you previously had. and there is no way to have them back unless you enter them manually.

417 Boutique by Cate

The app works great! No complaints except the annoying add that pops up that wants you to leave a review. Hoping this will make it stop popping up.

Tulio

Really happy with this app. Quick and easy to use. We are barcoding our entire warehouse using it....that's over 12,000 labels. Haven't had any issues at all.

grace + olive — quality apparel for your littles

I’ve had the app for about two weeks now and I’ve had zero issues! I really like it. It does what it’s suppose to do and does it smoothly.

Eka's Jewelry

Gracias por hacer mi vida más fácil con las etiquetas para mi negocio, nunca había sido más fácil imprimir etiquetas. GRACIASSSS!!!

summitapparelsolutions

This works, but is buggy. It will not create barcodes when requested thru 'Create Barcode' but it will when attempting to print labels and prompted to create barcodes. Either way, We still like it!

ADAPTO

As others, I don't understand the low reviews, it was amazing for me : efficient and easy, the app connects to products and generate flexible labels including barcode based on my database...
I must admit that it is non intuitive at the start, you need to create a template then find the "print labels" button on top of the page and then select products and print (I printed using PDF Creator so it was saved as pdf).
Thanks for the app.

XOL Design

I don't understand the negative reviews. This app has worked flawlessly for us from the get-go, and super easy to navigate the screens. Printing was a breeze with the Dymo 450. I would recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5