Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Clothing by Desiree

I have a clothing retail store and being able to create retail barcodes for all my items makes check out much easier. I can just scan the barcode and it pops right up, I also know I've selected the right item which means less issues at stocktake time.

Hooray Children's Shoppe

My store has had no issues with this app. Sometimes it can take awhile for the barcodes to load but nothing too serious!

Loved Boutique & Consignment

I was very hesitant to transition to shopify pos because of the cost of new hardware and the poor rating of the app they support for bar code labels, but it has worked pretty perfectly for me. The shopify POS on the other hand still has a few bugs to work out but for my purposes the bar code generator is easy to use and hasn't had any issues in the few weeks since I have been using it. Separate note, literally any cheap scanner reads these 1d codes so do not get suckered into buying the absolute junk socket mobile s700. The battery dies after half a day's work and I'm guessing it will be useless after 30 days. Shopify should be ashamed for selling that scanner at that price and claiming its the only one the pos app supports. I'm really upset that I bought two that are garbage for $400 and reverted to my $60 scanner that works perfectly. Any bluetooth scanner works and with much better battery life for hundreds less.

Green Orchid Soap Co.

I love this app. All I needed was a basic system that would allow me to print barcode labels for all products and this is it. I found it to be very user friendly and straight forward.

HollandCase

i really love this app that is the reason i give 5 star i really love this app that is the reason i give 5 star

Fun5DollarJewelry.com

This app makes it really easy to assign barcodes to the jewelry that doesn't already have them and then print the barcodes on either labels or regular paper. **Just be sure to click the correct option if you're creating ones that are missing instead of reassigning all barcodes!** I love being able to then scan the barcodes in the Shopify POS app! Thank you!!

Al Shams Abayas

The app is great and so easy to use. It helps us track our inventory and we love that we can use our phones to look up product information right on the showroom floor, customers are impressed and it makes us look like a well run operation. I recommend this app.

yeehawcowboy

love this app!! helps me scan in inventory when a shipment comes in..... i prefer to get bar codes then just print them using this app with the " quick scan " app

Shoebuya

Ottima app, cercavo da tempo un app del genere per stampare le etichette per il mio store con la stampante dymo. Grazie davvero, mi avete salvato la vita !!!
5 stelle !

Uranta Mindful Clothing

This app is super simple to use and very efficient. Totally recommend it! My only concern is that if you have printed barcodes in your items and you push the button of create new bar codes it will erase all the other barcodes you previously had. and there is no way to have them back unless you enter them manually.

Previous 1 3 4 5