Retail Ready Photos by Pixc

Retail Ready Photos by Pixc

by Pixc

Product photo editing and image optimization within 24 hours

PenPal Candle Co.

Great app I have used it for years and they never disappoint quick fast and easy turn around time you must try this app

March 16, 2019

Thank you for recommending us. We really appreciate it. 😀 If you have any feature requests, we would love to hear them.

Golden47Apparel

I absolutely love their work. I've been with them for almost 1.5 years and I was never disappointed. Communication is excellent and they work fast. They are my go to every time I need to remove background/remove model/re-colour/crop/add background shades.

March 16, 2019

Thank you for your lovely review.

Excuse the late reply, this is a new feature of Shopify's. If you have any feature suggestions, we would love to hear them! 😁

kdoautop

J'ai utilisé cette appli pour remplacer l'arriere plan de mes photo. J'ai rien à dire c'est du très bon travail.

Merci beaucoup

Tiger Underwear

These folks are amazing! I really appreciate that the first few photos you send them is free. That speaks volume! That said, I'm very satisfied and am looking forward in moving forward.

March 16, 2019

Glad we could help 😁 Feel free to email us any suggestions or feature requests. (hello@Pixc.com)

Baely's Premium

Good job, very fast work & seamless process. Will use again. The price is reasonable and it allows me to focus on other things.

March 26, 2019

Glad you can focus on what's important it your business while we do the 'boring' work 😀

Feel free to send us any feature requests or suggestions of other things we could do for you.

As the founder of Pixc, I am always keen to hear.

- Holly (hello@pixc.com) 😀

France & Son

They did an excellent job editing our photos. Clean lines and professional retouching. I was very impressed with the job they accomplished.

March 26, 2019

Thank you for your review 😀 Glad we could help you.

MckViv's Hair Collections

It is a fantastic App, try and see. I used it for my products and the result was outstanding.

Thank you for your nice review! Means a lot 😀

Balance Blades Inc.

This app is great for small businesses on shoe string budgets that want quality photo alterations. I have my iphone pic turned into professionals sales pics. I really recommend this app.

March 26, 2019

Thank you for recommending us! 🥰

Exquisiteexteriors Ca

This app is awesome! The customer service is outstanding, always fast, friendly and helpful! Very professional services for the price and has been a major help in getting our website ready! - Exquisite Exteriors

March 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We really appreciate it.

Feel free to send any suggestions or feature requests our way so we can improve and help you with other things in your business.

Testafro

I am so impressed with this application. I submitted my first order and the turnaround time was outstanding. The customer service was superb and the quality of my images are beautiful and better than I expected. I am glad I found them. They will be a valuable resource as my company grows. Thank you Retail Ready Photos.

March 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app.

Glad we could help.

We are always interested to hear about suggestions and feature requests you may have, so please reach out at any time.

😀