Retail Ready Photos by Pixc

Retail Ready Photos by Pixc

by Pixc

Product photo editing and image optimization within 24 hours

Fiducia Activewear

Great App, simple and effective – we recommend it for all our clients www.echic.com.au

Strictly Viral

Gorgeous, professional photos! Love it!

Rays Jewellery Malta

Amazing work, amazing staff, saving time and will save so much time in the future. Just a wonderful app.

Chrisie Styles

My last photographer was horrible. It was going to be too costly to have the images fixed. I searched the app store and found this app. I am 200% satisfied with my images. I quickly choose this app because I am already using the resizer app and was confident with this developer. The change to the images is amazing. It took more than the advertised 24 hours. I just emailed the support and they were ready for me later that day. I mostly like the feature to just replace them back on to the site. Who wants to download and then and then upload again. Not me!

March 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app.

Apologies for the delay in your order. This usually happens if we have to clarify some instructions with you regarding the order.

Please reach out if you have any other suggestions or feature requests. We would love to hear from you 🙂

P.S. Excuse the slow reply, replying to reviews is a new Shopify feature.

Foreverfused

They do a great job editing my photos and making my site professional.
Www.foreverfused.ca

Insideoutshop

Simply the B E S T ! would not know what to do without them..

Pink Posh Party

Great app. So happy with the photos they've edited.

Diaper Dabbler

Fantastic! They did an amazing job taking the background out of my photos. I am amazed at how pro it looks! And 5 free images to try it out is SO worth it!

Cammac

I love Pixc! They are incredibly fast and make managing my website so much easier. The support level is second to none. I would highly recommend using them for any and all imaging needs.

Embracing The World Store

Great app! Fast service! The best source for cleaning up and removing the background from your photos.