Retail Ready Photos by Pixc

Retail Ready Photos by Pixc

by Pixc

Product photo editing and image optimization within 24 hours

So1985dahling

Love these guys! They have been amazing, good quality work and great customer service. Also did extra editing which was amazing, I really appreciate the work you did and will of course be back soon.

Fair Tricket

Fantastic service and great prices. Our images were a bit of a disaster and were definitely letting our store down. So I contacted Pixc.

From our first engagement with Holly who looked at our site and made recommendations on the image profile to working with Emyle who worked some real magic on our rather poor photos, the whole experience has been quite liberating.

Nothing is too much trouble for Pixc and the results are astounding. Pixc will be doing all our images from now on.

Omnigeneius

PICX is a cool App, a great time saver integrated in your store.
Support team do an excellent Job and quick to respond.

Regards,
Shalin Pinto
Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

Yarmulkes And Bows

PIxC is the best thing that ever happened to me! The progress of my site was going agonizingly slow due to the editing of the product photos until i discovered them! They do an excellent job editing the pictures and when they had a question they spent a lot of time explaining to me all the different choices for sizes of pix and stuff like that. Pictures are ready really fast. Can't recommend them enough!!!!

Alice Wonder

I have never been more impressed by an app. We pride ourselves at being able to show simple product photos alongside lifestyle photos so our customers can really get a feel for what they are buying. This app has made our lives so much easier! Quality and speed is outstanding. So happy!

Black Velvet Sydney

I am SOOO HAPPY with this app! The turnaround and quality is brilliant and it's saving our team so much time to enable us to focus more on excellent client service. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! www.bvsydney.com

Kas Shopfittings

Tested this service by sending 5 images, 4 of which were chrome wire mesh against patterned backgrounds and I regard as difficult as I had tried and failed many times to get a good result in Photoshop. All 5 came back with great results so will be using this service to improve our images and save time. Very happy.

Sarah Lee Cosmetics

I love this app! Keeps me in control on what Im actually good at and photography is not my thing! A must when running a online store!

Green Baby Planet

Fast, easy, and great customer service!

Plaid Rose

Excellent customer service and work! I'm so impressed!