Retail Ready Photos by Pixc

Retail Ready Photos by Pixc

by Pixc

Product photo editing and image optimization within 24 hours

Feshionn IOBI

I have a frustrating experience with this company, I wanted to know how it works so I picked 30 images, I did not buy any credits. I wanted to receive a sample to see before placing an order. I got a sample after 3-4 days, I decided to buy $79 worth credits for 40 images as it indicates on their app. I bought credits and their app continued for me to pick images so I picked 40 images (NEW that i know I want for sure) then the app asked me to submit my order ( I clicked submit) ... after 2 days I get the order of the 30 images that I did not submit. Now I get email says if I want to cancel the old order, and I am thinking what are they thinking... I did not submit the 30 image order. Why you did not process the order I actually Submitted (by pressing the submit button lol )... any way it continues for several days or a week they are so hard headed not to correct this situation. And claim thats the way their app works... So beware cause they don't take any responsibility to their mistakes. By the way the images come ok, not wow, I have seen better than this quality.(hence thats why its cheaper)

UPDATE:
After back and forth emails they resolved the matter in a simple manner. I just wished they resolve this earlier instead of going through back and forth so many times, and frustration.
The pics are decent so I will keep using them.
I hope they will fix their app not to charge orders that are not submitted.

March 17, 2019

Apologies for the delayed response to your review. Shopify has only recently launched the reply feature.

Thank you for the updated review.

Please feel free to email us at hello@pixc.com to get help with your next order.

Creative Choice Co

I was under the impression that my pictures would be completed within 24 hours, it’s been three days and only two of my pictures have been touched. There’s no way to directly get in contact with the service. I’ve been depending on this app so I can launch store next day, unfortunately I haven’t been able to! There’s a non refundable fee which by far isn’t cheap for the amount of pictures the package allows so I’m very upset. I’ll update, if they decide to change.

March 17, 2019

Apologies for the delayed response. Being able to reply is a new Shopify feature.

We're very sorry about the issue you encountered. I do see that we have fixed it and you have submitted a new order since then. How was your latest order? Were we able to meet your expectations? If not, please let us know and we’ll address it immediately.

You can reach us at hello@pixc.com, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.