Augen

Next Generation Of Onsite Personalization

Elimadent

I was using a much more expensive app that I never could fully comprehend or get configured properly. Switching to Augen was amazing, I did nothing but share access let them install and configure. They matched our website theme perfectly. We hit well over 100%ROI within the 1st 48 Hours. Their pricing is amazing as they will make you money before charging you. You truly have nothing to lose, everything to gain, literally zero risk app to try. I thought this app was amazing, but their customer service is out of this world. I love the approach they take to network with artisans of each trade instead of the normal Jack of all trades master of none approach. We all know where these leaves us, seeking something better!

I was on a journey to make the most user-friendly, yet attractive website that had automation features to ease my life and cater to my customers. The staff at Augen has been so Friendly and Personal I decided to ask them if they could refer me to someone for the task at hand. Immediately they stopped what they were doing and asked clear to the point questions resulting in a full understanding of my wants. Based on my answers, previous customer websites were shared to get an understanding of my style. By browsing the various sites, I was able to see what features I wanted on my site. We ended up narrowing down my wants and needs. Within 24 hours I received an amazingly fair bid that consisted of a price range to give me the freedom to choose what I wanted. We went from the stone age to the future within a short period. See their work first hand here

www.elimadent.com

Thank you, everyone at Augen you are amazing and I look forward to a long-term relationship with you. BlessUp

Freedomravewear

Switched from the Limespot app. Have had 250X ROI in just a few months. I have nothing but good things to say. Very helpful support and always willing to go the extra mile on customizations.

I highly recommend this app.

A E S T H E T I C X

Seems to be a decent app, but I had to leave a 1-star review and uninstall it before anyone from support would get back to me. It hasn't driven any sales yet, but hopefully it will soon.

Lilycharleston

Augen, an App offered by Retail Automata Analytics for an enhanced online shopping experience, proved to be of significant value insofar as increasing revenues through the amount of sales conversions generated for my online store, www.lilycharleston.com, and further offered Lily's online shoppers a seamless discovery of products creating more Up-Sell and Cross-Sell opportunities.

As for Customer Service, Product Training, and Technical Support, Augen's managers and technicians are outstanding. The Technical Support Team promptly addresses any support issues, and worked with Lily to ensure that the Augen component had a seamless look, matching the aesthetic of Lily's eCommerce site.

Lexi Butler Designs

Thank you for making my website www.lexibutlerdesigns.com more user friendly, by adding customized widgets to my site that helps to interest the customers to stay on my site and to purchase more.

I would like to mention tech team attended promptly to every need I expressed, I have already seen an increase in visitors.

Team, great job on my website.