Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

by Ad Intelligence INC

Retargeting ads on Facebook & Instagram. Retarget & sell more!

Athlete Passion

Very good app.
The customer service is great, there is always someone to answer regard any problem, and also the results are very good (high Roes)

March 31, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We will keep moving forward to making our service even better for you 😉

Spartansuppz

Simple, easy to set up, great support, and a super-effective way to gently nurture your customers back to your site

March 21, 2021

Thanks for rating our app with 5 stars. We are glad to see you enjoyed using it.

Bigsmall.in

I used the Retarget app and just within the trial period only I'm getting 800% + ROAS. It's quick and super easy to set up. With the option of also finding new prospects, this app is a must have for Facebook marketing! The support team is quite responsive and helped me set up the campaign without any difficulties. Hoping the app bring in new features to set up Instagram only, or placement type campaigns.

March 2, 2021

Thank you for the great review! 😊 We appreciate a lot you're taking the time to share your experience with RetargetApp 🎉

Little Miss Threads

I'm very impressed so far with this app. In the last 8 days I have had a 1000% return on ad spend which is amazing !

March 1, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased you found RetargetApp beneficial for your business 😊, and are looking forward to boosting your sales even more 🤑

Throw Deep Publishing

Used the app for close to a month, spent over $1,000 on ads, and might have broke even. If you're in the United States you'll usually have to wait for 12 hours or so for an answer from customer support, and usually that answer is them giving you a link to the Facebook support page. One time I had a billing question where Facebook had charged the wrong PayPal account somehow and needed it fixed, and the guy told me "Sorry I've gotta go, my shift here is over" and sent me a link to Facebook support. Not worth it, stay away.

February 26, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback! Our Support team works from 10am to 6pm EET. We try our best to reply to each of the messages as soon as it’s possible, however, we do ask to allow up to 24 hours for a reply since we are located in a time zone which is different from yours. I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.

Maksim
Customer Service Team Lead
RetargetApp

Lunautics

This app was great until about a week ago. I thought it was awesome that they were adding Google shopping. I logged onto their webinar and decided to follow along and add our google account. This is when our sales plummeted to 0. We have been a week out with no helpful support from the ReTarget team. Beyond that, I logged in this morning thinking it had been fixed because we had 2 sales attributed to Retarget app, only to find out that my shopify only had 1 purchase. This app is horrible, support for whatever reason is now non existent, and the app straight up lies about its performance.

February 25, 2021

Hi There,

On behalf of RetargetApp team, I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered.
Integration with Google is currently in beta testing, and we are facing certain technical problems we are already working on.
Anyway, thank you for your feedback, it definitely helps us improve our product!

Maksim
Customer Service Team Lead
RetargetApp

Minty Bands

This app is fantastic. I got a ROI of 700%. It is very easy to integrate and their support is very fast. I think this is a very good investment.

February 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! 😃 We really appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

BingoCustom

Good app I've used. It's been working pretty well! 309% return on ad spend of this review and we're pleased!

January 11, 2021

It's the biggest reward for us to see your positive review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

DVN Co.

So far so good. It's been working pretty well! 719% return on ad spend of this review and we're pleased!

January 11, 2021

Great to know you enjoy using our app and hope your further experience will be more satisfying.

PickaPocket Men's Accessories

It took a week for the app to even work because of a Facebook issue. We had to push for updates, and wasn't kept informed. After a week the ads started running in the learning phase, we used the suggested copy and budget. After £200 spend we contacted the support to see how the learning phase was going only to be told by Liza that we had failed the learning phase and we needed to tweak the copy and set a bigger budget to get the learning required. We aren't the experts, we have a good store with a high conversion rate and 200 plus visitors a day, but we don't know ads, so why is it up to us to tweak the copy and budget from what you recommend. No one looked at our account for the learning period to tell us we weren't looking good to pass the learning phase, and no one from the team contacted us after failing it, they just left it spending on non performing ads. Once I contacted them this was the only time they mentioned we had moved to limited learning phase. Really disappointed and not willing to spend a further £200 risk if they can't even look after new customer accounts. Very annoyed at this! We have a 6% conversion rate, amongst the best in the industry, and now being told it's because our bounce rate is too high!!!!

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback! We are very sorry that our app did not work the way you expected. Please, contact our support team for detailed explanations and further recommendations, and we will be happy to assist you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36