Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

by Ad Intelligence INC

Got 3k+ visitors/mo? Retarget them on Facebook and Instagram!

Martinsson King

Great app! We have 947% return on ad spend. Recommend this to everyone! You will start seeing changes in couple of days!

charliesdrawingsau

So far creating amazing results of 686% ROAS can wait to see what the next few weeks will look like. Will put on my other shops

The Outdoors For You

RetargetApp has helped me to more than triple my sales this month. It is so easy to use and you can do as little at $10 a day in Facebook Ads. This is been a great tool for my store.

July 21, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved RetargetApp! 😃

Latteria di Branzi 1953

My sales are increased great app for retargeting the visitors that haven't purchase the products. Great product very easy to use!

July 19, 2020

Thank you for the great review! Your feedback is really valuable for us 😊

MOJi

10x return on ad spend so far. Very easy to use and with great results. Love this app and definitely recommended

July 17, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your retargeting experience with us 😊

nassauassassin

Retarget App is responsible for more sales in my store than any other app. Their pixel is so mature, it will tirelessly retarget your past store visitors till they buy from you. Retarget App= Conversions=Money=Profitable store. If you don't use it yet, YOU LEAVE A LOT OF MONEY ON THE TABLE! GET IT ASAP!

July 13, 2020

Your review made our day 😃 . We are constantly working on adding more features that help businesses like nassauassassin sell more!

Qstomize.com

great app that gets the job done. i have used many other retargeting apps but the easiest one to use is definitely RetagetApp

April 29, 2020

Thank you a lot for sharing such a positive experience! You made us blush 😊

Cristalina Swimwear

Been using the app for a few days and have already seen a positive impact on sales. It's to the point, and very easy to use.

April 22, 2020

Thank you a lot for sharing such a positive experience 😃 We are always happy to celebrate the achievements of our users!

Retrodora

Hate this one, my shop in my facebook page has gone, and lots of changes i don't know how to fix!!dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

March 10, 2020

RetargetApp doesn't make any changes to your Facebook page or to your website. We have contacted you several times to clarify the issue, however, we have not received any response from you. Should you need any assistance regarding the RetargetApp-powered campaigns, please, don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Cozy Cottage Store

Perhaps this works better for niche stores but it was wasted money for our general store. 8 days, $200 in ads, and 2 adds to cart to show for it - no sales. We had plenty of traffic and quite frankly we do better with our own retargeting campaign.

March 2, 2020

We're truly sorry that you had a bad experience using RetargetApp. We've already reached out to you with suggestions on how to improve the results. Don't hesitate to contact our support team if you have any questions!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32