Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

by Ad Intelligence INC

Retargeting ads on Facebook & Instagram. Retarget & sell more!

THAT COOL LIVING

Quick support and the app helps you quickly retarget your customers. They basically automate FB ads so if you are unfamiliar with FB ads this app can help you significantly. :)

The Perfect Touch SA

This app takes the stress out of creating your own campaigns on Facebook. Support received from Oleksandra is excellent.

July 30, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your retargeting experience with us 😊

Eco Living Club

This app has taken the guesswork out of retargeting. I get emails all the time asking how I do such a good job making my brand appear everywhere! Easy to install and personal service.

July 30, 2021

Thanks for rating our app with 5 stars. We are glad to see you enjoyed using it.

QuoteMyWall

Uninstalled this week's back, and keeps creating new ads every few days!! I don't want any more ads created. I removed this ad, but every few days this app creates new ads, even after installing it. Didn't work for me. Cost silly amounts and didn't make a single sale.

July 13, 2021

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience using our application.

I confirm that there was a bug on our side and it has already been fixed.

Please note that each advertising campaign has to go through a Learning phase to bring results in the future. To achieve this you need to keep the advertising campaign active for seven days.

Thank you for your feedback! It helps us to get better.

Troop London

We have been using for couple of days. result was ok. hopefully will see consistency and maintain good ROI. thank you

June 11, 2021

Thank you a lot for sharing such a positive experience!

Tri Sirena

I got this app a week ago for my online store and we are seeing results that are much better than doing fb ads manually.

June 3, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Your feedback is really valuable for us 😊

herbishh.com

I am using this app for almost 3-4 months and yes, I am getting the result I wanted from this app. I must recommend this app if you don't want to run your Facebook or google ads.

May 26, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us 😃. We are constantly working on adding more features that help businesses sell more.

PrintFeelings

I have just started using this App yesterday and already got 2 sales and a ROAS of 835%. the customer service is really amazing. this is one of the best ads i ever used on Shopify by now. Guys this is the App to use for retargeting!!!

April 29, 2021

We are glad to know that! Thanks for your feedback and may your further experience be at the same highest satisfaction level.

JENTA BAY

Very good app.
The customer service is great and their advice during the setup is fantastic. Recommended.

April 19, 2021

A million thanks for your kind words! 😃 We do our best to save you time and bring you more sales 💸 with quality ads on Facebook.

Athlete Passion

Very good app.
The customer service is great, there is always someone to answer regard any problem, and also the results are very good (high Roes)

March 31, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We will keep moving forward to making our service even better for you 😉

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37