RetargetApp – Retargeting ads

RetargetApp – Retargeting ads

by Ad Intelligence INC

Boost your sales with dynamic ads on Facebook and Instagram

Retrodora

Hate this one, my shop in my facebook page has gone, and lots of changes i don't know how to fix!!dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

March 10, 2020

RetargetApp doesn't make any changes to your Facebook page or to your website. We have contacted you several times to clarify the issue, however, we have not received any response from you. Should you need any assistance regarding the RetargetApp-powered campaigns, please, don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Cozy Cottage Store

Perhaps this works better for niche stores but it was wasted money for our general store. 8 days, $200 in ads, and 2 adds to cart to show for it - no sales. We had plenty of traffic and quite frankly we do better with our own retargeting campaign.

March 2, 2020

We're truly sorry that you had a bad experience using RetargetApp. We've already reached out to you with suggestions on how to improve the results. Don't hesitate to contact our support team if you have any questions!

HeliDirect

Easy to use app and get some results so far. After 10 days install, i got 13X returns from ads spent, not bad ($300 ads spent and got $3900 revenue). I wait for a month full to see how this improves more.

January 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us 😃. We are constantly working on adding more features that help businesses like HeliDirect sell more.

Notebook Love

It's too expensive and we don't get a return of our investment. Also, we have suspended our ads but someone reactive it without our permission

February 7, 2020

We're sorry you feel this way. We've already contacted you and sorted everything out. The main reason that the ads were not bringing profit was the lack of website traffic. This is why we encourage you to try again once your store gains more visitors (at least 100 per day). As always, our support team is ready to assist 7 days a week.

ShopZaya

Amazing, got really good ROAS. Started of slow but saw results within 4-5 days. Very seamless and automated

January 13, 2020

We are happy to see that you enjoy using RetargetApp 😃 We will keep moving forward to making our service even better for you 😉

Tokyo Tom's

very good app. it gets me sales.
cost me about 25% on the first 14 days.
be sure to read terms ........ about how much u spend per day. your monthy fee will go up

January 13, 2020

We are happy to see that our full-funnel approach to advertising provides good results 😃

Gabe's Collectibles

App has worked great during trail period. More than tripled my ROAS. Would recommend to anyone that does not have the time to handle Facebook ads on their own.

January 13, 2020

Thank you for sharing this! 😊
The great results you are seeing are a result of a perfect combination of tactics that help you get new customers and recover abandoned carts and do so effortlessly.

Pour l'air Scents

I used the app to get sales after Selma Blair posted about the candles and tshirt. Seemed to get some sales.

December 20, 2019

We really appreciate the time you took to share your experience 😊

I Just Wanna Do Crafts Shop

I just start using the app. Had an issue with my set up on my part. But, the team was able to help me with everything and is running smoothly.

December 18, 2019

Your feedback is really valuable for us. RetargetApp support is available 7 days a week to make sure that you get all the info and help you need as fast as possible 😎

GaBBY Bows

It’s a wonderful app! Very easy to use and effective! I just started using it and I’m already seeing results.

December 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing this! 😃 We do our best to save you time and bring you more sales with quality ads on Facebook.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31