RetargetApp: Ads on Autopilot

RetargetApp: Ads on Autopilot

by Ad Intelligence INC

Get more sales and new customers with Facebook & Google ads

SEWBERY- PICK STITCH GET

Helped with with ROIs, nice platform I am going to use it more often now. Retarget them thank you for your amazing support

September 9, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate the time you took to share your experience with RetargetApp 😃

bvictus

Great app. They provide you a really good ROAS while managing everything for you. Great support also! Can absolutely recommend.
Perfect app for your retargeting. But they are also good in prospecting :)

September 2, 2019

Thanks for the review! Your feedback is really valuable for us 😊
We are happy to see that our full-funnel approach to advertising provides great results for your store 👍

shop.leboart.com

This team has been wonderful helping us craft custom audiences and multiple sets of ad campaigns that are performing very well! They are very responsive. We have ongoing email communication, as well as conference calls as needed so that they can better understand our client's business and goals. They are going the extra mile to help us segment and target various audiences with different sets of products based on a range of metrics. Just this morning I got an email update from Dmytro with our recent numbers: "within the past 30 days both of your RetargetApp-powered campaigns (Retargeting and Prospecting) have shown great results - together they generated 26 sales for $8,080 in revenue and their total ROAS is impressive 590%." .... I'll take that all day long :) looking forward to a continued partnership with this group. Cheers, db

August 21, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! 😃 It is reviews like these that keep us motivated to make the best advertising solution for e-commerce. We are happy that you enjoyed RetargetApp and our customer service 😊

HypeJeans

I use this app it really helpful for retargeting .. the people there are super and they look into specifically making your website work !

August 21, 2019

A million thanks for your kind words! 😃 We do our best to save you time and bring you more sales 💸 with quality ads on Facebook.

VARIOeveryday

the customer support is excellent. very prompt and goes above and beyond their scope to make sure u get a good ROI.

August 15, 2019

Wow! 😀 We are so blown away by your review. It made our day here at RetargetApp 😊

Mango Rabbit

nice little piece of tech and credits to Lina and Dana from the support team for helping me out! Had some questions and minor adjustments to make

August 9, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We’ve passed your kind words to Lina and Dana ❤️

Street Faction Engineering

Easy to use, great (responsive) customer service, and effective ads!!!! I would recommend it!!!!!

August 6, 2019

We are happy to see that you enjoy using RetargetApp 😊We do our best to save you time and bring you more sales with quality ads on Facebook.

Yoder Leather Company

I used the old version of retarget app for a long time on our site. It worked smoothly and was well worth it. But the new version has been charging us more in ad spend and lowering our ROI dramatically. Facebook is now hitting the full budget each day where before changing it only needed a fraction of it to get results. I believe this is due to the campaigns all resetting which I was assured wouldn't happen. But all the historical data is gone and created new campaign in facebook. With any luck the facebook campaign will optimize over time and improve ROI but I was told that historical data wouldn't be lost which is very disappointing. The way the app is set up now anybody could just use facebook business manager directly and avoid paying a monthly fee to retargetapp. All they are doing now is just automating a retargeting campaign that anybody could set up in 10 minutes with a google search. I'd be surprised if you couldn't reach out to facebook support to set it up for you for free and save a monthly app fee. Ad spend all goes to facebook anyway.

RokON fan shop

RetargetApp is really easy to use, efficient and the staff is very responsive. I would definitely recommend using it!

August 6, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! 😃 We really appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

KORELIMITED

Works more effectively than Rontar. We've had more purchase conversions and the stats are easier to view/retrieve because numbers show up through Facebook Ads Manager.

July 24, 2019

We are giving you two thumbs way up! 😃Thank you for the great review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30