RetargetApp: Ads on Autopilot

RetargetApp: Ads on Autopilot

by Ad Intelligence INC

Get more sales and new customers with automated Facebook ads

LAYLOW

BEWARE THEY WILL STEAL YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE! PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP. THEY STOLE MY PAGE DONT USE THEM!

ShredLimits

I downloaded this app, linked it to my AdsManager on my business FB. It renamed my AdsManager name, won't let me change it. I deleted the app and now I can't recover my original ad page. I even created a new FB page and AdsManager is screwed. Do not download this app. Should've read the 1 star reviews but got recommended to use this app so I didn't... big mistake that is now stressing me out

The Carter Brand

I use the app to help capture sales I might be losing when people abandon cart. I like that it tracks with Facebook so I can quantify the sales it has generated. I wish it accounted for attribution from multiple touch points such as some one seeing an email and an ad but still getting credited as though Retarget is the reason for the purchase.

Zo Tobi

I'm still in the free trial and I've already more than earned next month's subscription fee! Very responsive customer service, and very simple and user-friendly app interface too.

Amor Bear

This is the best Facebook Retargeting app available for shopify. Easy to setup up and start running ads. Also the best support chat! They helped me with any issues I had making it easy and effortless. 100% recommend this app if you get a lot of traffic to your site.

Sellingcheapstuff

got charged twice in one month, explanation was that I’ve used the app twice that’s why.. just be careful people

phoebehuntmusicstore

The Retarget App has already paid for itself! I am loving the ease of the flow, and the simplicity of the back end! Thanks!

Hot Miami Shoes

I used this app to help me retarget customers who abandoned their checkout. We are seeing a great return on our investment. I will definitely continue using it.

Shirts of Love

Awesome app and great customer service! Definitely recommended!
Give the free trial a try! Its worth it!
Very easy and fun to use

Baubles By B

Great app to find new customers! Excited to see the continued results. Great pricing and easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26