Facebook & Instagram Ads

Facebook & Instagram Ads

by Ad Intelligence INC

New traffic and more sales with retargeting ads on Facebook

Ray Darten

Been using this app for just 2 weeks and the numbers from the results are spectacular. App is easy to use and we intend to keep using it.

HomeGymSupply.co.uk

Been using the app to help catch my previous visitors over the black friday/ cyber monday weekend and has done a great job.

BabyCaterpillar

I used this app to help me with facebook retargeting ads - as I find them confusing to sort out myself. It is great and so easy to use, and I love it. Would highly recommend.

gift-o-magic

Great App! You just write a nice ad copy and the app does 1st class retargeting all on its own! Saves a lot of time and does a better job at retargeting than I did manually.

Weave Adore

Amazing APP !! Definitely recommend this app to anyone who's getting a lot of traffic to the site. Retarget app saves a lot of abandon carts =)

November 11, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! 😃 RetargetApp is happy to provide the highest possible returns with the smart automated ads it runs for you.

The Wildest Club

this app really helped us about retargeting ads. so we think that we continue to use it. thank you so much.

November 8, 2019

You are most welcome 😉
We are constantly working on adding more features that help businesses like The Wildest Club sell more 💵

Stag Design

The app is working well so far. We are very pleased with the results so far! Keep up the great work guys!

November 8, 2019

Thank you for sharing this! We are always happy to celebrate the achievements of our users! 😃

OHMYCASE®

team service really good, best app ever thank you so much! I get so much from it, can't do without. Thanks again

October 8, 2019

You made us blush 😊
The great results you are seeing are a result of a perfect combination of tactics that help you get new customers and recover abandoned carts and do so effortlessly 😎

Twenty First Century Herbs

This is the best app we use, hands down. Great results, but it is more than that the team are INCREDIBLE. Huge thanks to Eugene & Daria.

www.twentyfirstcenturyherbs.com

October 8, 2019

We are happy to see that you enjoy using RetargetApp 😊. Also, we’ve passed your kind words to Eugene & Daria 💚

SEWBERY- PICK STITCH GET

Helped with with ROIs, nice platform I am going to use it more often now. Retarget them thank you for your amazing support

September 9, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate the time you took to share your experience with RetargetApp 😃

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30