Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated advertising: Retargeting on Facebook and Instagram

Benny's Tech Bar

Great app for handling retargeting within facebook by using carousel ads. I love the easy set up and automation. I have received a 3.2x ROAS in the first 14 days which is not too bad at all. It works out quite expensive if you are spending between $1-2k per month on RT ads and could do with a middle tier between $1k spend and $5k spend, but it does get a return and is well worth a try. Great app which I would recommend!

October 16, 2020

It's the biggest reward for us to see your positive review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Electricbikepros

It's a great app I have to say. I've spent $262, but I've already made my money back. The app was really easy to set up, I say give it a go!

October 15, 2020

Thanks for rating our app with 5 stars. We are glad to see you enjoyed using it.

Any Curve Boutique

I'm disappointed with the customer service and will not be using this app. I downloaded this app on Tuesday night, October 6. For some reason, my Facebook is not letting me connect to the app. I requested assistance that Tuesday night. I received a response they were sending the issue to the developers. I didn't get any update until today, and they told me to do the exact same thing that wasn't working originally. I still tried anyway and was having the same issue.

October 11, 2020

Thank you for your review!

We are working hard on improving our service and your feedback will help us avoid such issues in the future. Unfortunately, this was the first time we ran into such technical issue, which is why we were unable to resolve this right away and our tech team needed some time to investigate this case.
Our team has reached out to you via email to get more details for further investigation, and we will do our best to provide a solution as soon as possible.

Maksim
Customer Service Team Lead

GLS Workwear uk

this app is helping, still in the early stages but hasn't made a return without a doubt. Fast and efficient customer service as well

October 10, 2020

We are glad to know that! Thanks for your feedback and may your further experience be at the same highest satisfaction level.

Beard Market Pty Ltd

I really like this app because everything is automatically added on the app. I highly recommended it. I thing its little bit expensive.

October 7, 2020

We appreciate such detailed and constructive feedback. Great to know you enjoy using our app and hope your further experience will be more satisfying.

Carson Life ES

The results are incredible! Got a 285% return on ad spend in just 14 days and lowest CPA that we have ever achieved!

October 7, 2020

Pista Performance

Really impressed with this app, its really helped us make a good return on our advertising spend. Not out of the 'learning' phase yet but the rewards are obvious.

October 5, 2020

Body Massager

I was really surprised with the result! I am still on the trial but my road already 7X. I am going to use after trial!

Kaiko Fidgets

Just installed this app on our website and in under a week its already returned x 3 1/2 revenue on ad spend. Its taken the time out of trying to target people on Face book as it all happens automatically. Love it. The Only feedback is that it wouldn't allow me to set up till i had 100 visits per day which i didn't like as I was just under so lost opportunities and took a little while to "approve" my access to app... Otherwise fantastic! Would recommend. Great for stores that are selling online.

The Reformed Sage

I have used this app for the first 14 days following its recommendation of $30 per day of ad spend through Facebook, and I am at 309% ROI as of today with 20 confirmed sales through this app. So far it looks VERY promising as we head into the holiday shopping season.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34