RetargetApp

RetargetApp

by Ad Intelligence INC

Fully automated ad campaigns based on Facebook best practices

BestEver4U

This app is great retargeting customer and getting sales, the team is awesome and the support is great. I recommend it.

Femme-exclusive

I use this app one week ago and it's a very great app ! Very simple to use and the support is very friendly and reactive ! Thank you

HOAKA SWIMWEAR

Really great app, easy to use and install. We got sales on the first day! Everyone should install it.

Secrettees

This Retarget app is easy to use and it helped me get a lot of sales. My friends suggest this retargetApp for me. I'm happy to use it now.

OopsOops

only had good service from Retarget..... very helpful. Send me emails with suggestions to help my store. Would recommend them.

vibesure

This is great app. Just try and you will be happy with it. Great support and good suggestions how to improve the campaign.

YogaJoyLife

Nice app , good potential , if Would be nice to a way to actually check it the stats are correct .

Bangin Trends

Do not under any circumstances use this service, I woke up this morning to check my ad account and all 15 of my active campaigns were DELETED!

The entire ad account was just wiped clean, this was an account that was spending $5k per day and now just at $0!

I contacted FB to see what happened and they replied saying according to the ad account history all of the campaigns were deleted by RetargetApp and there was nothing they can do to recover them.

Screw this app, screw the people that created it, do not make the mistake I did and trust these guys.

Gearroute

I don't know for sure how to use this app. After creating ad campaigns, all of them are deleted and only one remain, that is Retargetingapp campaign which I am not sure how to manage or tweak my other campaigns.

Bestdealsonline7

I think that this is a best app you can have for your storesssssssssss.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23