RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

Sephora

RetargetApp made a huge difference in running my Facebook ads. Before I was working with an ad agency, and a large part of my budget was spent on paying their fee. After trying this app I see no point in paying the agency for the results that are the same or even better. Currently my ROAS is 562%. Also, the support team is very sweet and helpful. Thank you guys for the great solution.

Cherub Baby

They advertise as High-ROAS ads which is false & deceptive - straight up. My reality with them was:
- an average ROAS of 2.39x after an ad spend of $1397 in about 45 days.
-in the same time period my google ads (managing myself) was achieving 4.39x
- after investigating further, there's nothing special about this app. Its a basic retargetting campaign on Facebook, you can do it yourself easily and get much better results.

September 10, 2021

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for your feedback.

I'd like to note that the average ROAS of our clients for August is 6.6x for a retargeting campaign. These indicators can be achieved by following the recommendations of our advertising experts, such as those that Oleksandra provided for you on 06.09.2021.

Feedback from all our customers is important to us, as it helps us become better! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at any time!

Best regards,
Maksim Sokolenko

Purrified Air

Easy to use app for running Facebook ads that gets you high ROAS. All I have to do is set up the budget and that’s it. Now my ROAS is 900%. Will keep using it.

September 6, 2021

Thank you for sharing this! We are always happy to celebrate the achievements of our users! 😃

Villager Friends

Definitely recommend it. When I started my store, I didn’t know much about digital ads. So I paid a pretty penny to an advertising agency until I came across this app. Now I spend less and consistently get a good ROI. The support team is always very helpful, even if I ask basic questions. Thanks guys!

September 6, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! 😃 It is reviews like these that keep us motivated to make the best advertising solution for e-commerce. We are happy that you enjoyed RetargetApp and our customer service 😊

The Cart Sense

The app has all I need to run ads on Facebook and Instagram. Also, I love how simple and straightforward the dashboard is.

September 5, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved RetargetApp! 😃

BestBeautyHub.com

Got 5x return on ad spend within just the first month! The support team is just great. They helped me to fix some issues with pixel events and domain, really helpful! If you want to get a high ROAS without wasting a lot of time on the set up, I encourage you to try this app.

September 5, 2021

We appreciate your feedback. Great to know you enjoy using our app and hope your further experience will be more satisfying.

Benet

Will see in the next few months how it's going. For now I think, the number of purchase is a little bit incorrect.

September 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words 😍. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Feel free to contact our Support Team to clarify the number of purchases you see on the dashboard or any other questions you have. We will be glad to assist 💚

Emaarkt Global

No response from customer support after waiting for 36 hours. Their chat service only receive emails. In settings it shows Payment settings for Facebook page does not have any payment methods. While I am using Facebook ads for nearly 1 year and paying each month with my added payment methods.

August 18, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.

We checked your history and found that you installed our app on 17.08.21 12:47 AM CET
We received the first message from you at 17.08.21 12:55 AM CET and
you received an answer at 12:15 PM the same day (less than 12 hours later). As our support team is not working during night hours yet.
Numerous reviews below confirm how fast our support team is and we never make our customers wait for 36 hours without a response.

Concerning our communication channels, we use the following:
- Chat
- WhatsApp
- Instagram Direct
- Facebook
- Twitter

All messages sent via chat are emailed to you directly if you are not online. Also, you can request a call with our specialist.

Speaking about the payment settings, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that we do not use your Ad Account. We are creating a new business manager and a new ad account for you, where we ask you to add a payment method. This is why you saw this message.

If there are any questions remaining, please reach out to our support team and we will be happy to help you.

Maksim Sokolenko,

Belle Fever UK EU

Love the Retargetapp. The team is so responsive and the results are great. It saves so much time, I will be continuing with this app.

August 16, 2021

Thanks for the review! Your feedback is really valuable for us 😊
We are happy to see that our full-funnel approach to advertising provides great results for your store 👍

Our Baby Nursery

Just finished their onboarding, they create their own account and run it off there. So it doesn't utilise any learnings from your current account. I also just got a message say they can't finish it and to hop on a call. It only supports facebook too.. uninstalling.

August 8, 2021

Thanks for your feedback!

First of all, I'd like to inform you that we ask all of our customers to share their own pixel during the onboarding process. We use that pixel to receive all the information for the successful launch of an advertising campaign.

Secondly, most of our clients go through the onboarding process on their own, but we also offer free calls to help you set everything up correctly and also answer all questions. You have also received an offer for such a call.

In addition, we provide advertising not only for Facebook but also for Instagram and Google.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Best regards,