Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

by Ad Intelligence INC

Retargeting ads on Facebook & Instagram. Retarget & sell more!

All of The Lights

After seeing this app recommended on youtube I tried it out and was super surprised by how well it's doing. I'm not very savvy with manual retargeting so this is a no brainer. Super impressed and super easy to set up.

Keen to see how the month turns out :3

May 14, 2019

Thank you a lot for sharing such a positive experience 😃

Ramrock School & Office Supplies

This app is working well for me. I've received a lot of orders just this week due to my customers clicking on my retarget posts.

May 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased 😊 to hear you are doing well and have profited so much from your time using our app.

DETROIT CLOTHING, RETAIL, SCREEN PRINTING & DESIGN

So far so good! The new app & layout make it much easier to execute. Best retargeting app out there.

May 9, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are constantly trying to improve the service we deliver to our customers 😃

AS Research

So far so good - simple to use and we're at a little over a 5 ROAS in the first 2 weeks. If the trend continues it's an easy way to recover lost sales.

May 1, 2019

Thank you so much for this great review 😃 We really appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime 😉

BARC LONDON | The Dog Brand

The app is brilliant! And the customer service is also great. Look forward to the future with these guys

April 22, 2019

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved RetargetApp! 😃

Cosy Candles UK

This is a great app, and the team behind it are brilliant. We don't need to worry about retargeting at all now, knowing that it's being taken care of behind the scenes.

April 3, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 😎 Cheers!

LIQUO LAB

Best client support ever!
I just started using it so I don't have any return yet about the retargeting campaigns
But about the client support I have nothing bad to say
Very efficient, fast and precise answers, make their app very convenient and smooth to use :)

March 13, 2019

Wow! 😀 We are so blown away by your review. It made our day here at RetargetApp 👍

THE PRINTABLE CØNCEPT

Great Customer service. They quickly answered my emails and requests. Thank you for all your help !

March 13, 2019

Thank you for updating the review! It was our pleasure to assist with your request 😊

The Carter Brand

I use the app to help capture sales I might be losing when people abandon cart. I like that it tracks with Facebook so I can quantify the sales it has generated. I wish it accounted for attribution from multiple touch points such as some one seeing an email and an ad but still getting credited as though Retarget is the reason for the purchase.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your retargeting experience with us 😊. We will keep moving forward to making our service even better for you 😉

Zo Tobi

I'm still in the free trial and I've already more than earned next month's subscription fee! Very responsive customer service, and very simple and user-friendly app interface too.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate that you put trust in RetargetApp and look forward to even better results with you 😉💵