RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

Africanlionboxing

I would say it’s good value for money. I pay 249 a month and it’s surely better than hiring someone or doing all the ad work myself.

October 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! 😀
RetargetApp is happy to provide the highest possible returns with the smart automated ads it runs for you.

Zen Trendz Store

They know their stuff. My personal manager is helpful - I barely check the app because she sends me all the reports I need.

October 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review 😊. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

The Silver Wren

Haven’t tried their google ads yet, but they look promising.

October 19, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your retargeting experience with us 😊

Signature Specialty Salon

The setup may have not been as fast as their website promised, but I got in touch with their support and figured it all out.
Their ads work, the ROAS is constantly between 500% and 750%, so I am keeping the app.

October 19, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Your feedback is really valuable for us 😊

iwholesaleit.com

I run Facebook ads for different Shopify clients and use this app as an automation add-on. And I must say it really does the job! I set up prospecting ads myself and use this app for retargeting, and it's a great combination for me so far.

October 12, 2021

It's the biggest reward for us to see your positive review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

YounessLeggings

This is exactly what I was looking for. I tried a couple of different apps before but they were either too confusing or barely did anything to bring new orders. When I installed RetargetApp, their managers contacted me and helped to fix an issue with my pixel settings. I still receive frequent updates from the team with recommendations on how to improve my performance. ROAS is 734% after 4 months.

Thank you so much for your review! 😀

Robywash

Nice tool for running fb & instagram ads. Before I was managing ads alone and had pretty good results. I heard about this app at a course for ecommerce owners and decided to try it. After 1.5 months of using it my roas is over 5X. Going to try google ads with them.

October 11, 2021

Thank you a lot for sharing such a positive experience 😃 We are always happy to celebrate the achievements of our users!

MemoraMall

I had about 200 new sales through the app within the first two months of using it. And the people from the support team are very sweet and professional. I’ve been working with Maria and there hasn’t been a question or an issue that she couldn’t help me with. Thank you!!!

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review 😊

ENTREPRENRS®

Running ads with this plugin is a lot easier and faster than doing it on your own. I love how straightforward it is. I recommend this tool to everyone who’s looking for a simple and affordable way to do acquisition and retargeting.

October 8, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 😊 Cheers!

GRAMS28

The following up process is excellent. They will have a call with you and walk to through step by step to make sure you can make the most out of the app. I'm already 10 days in and see a 3.2 ROAS by converting 4 orders. Looking forward to great results down the road.

October 5, 2021