RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

LSP Actions by Lemon Sky

Retarget is the AMAZING! The developers regularly reach out personally and keep an eye on your campaigns for you. It is like having your own personalized ads manager on call 24/7, you have to try it to believe how good it is! My retargeting ads through this app are currently making at least 5x ROI. I can't recommend this app enough, 10 stars!

January 18, 2022

Wow, thank you! That is a very kind review 😊. We're very pleased to hear that your experience with Adwisely (RetargetApp) and the team is great, we couldn't ask for more 💚.

The Cart Sense

started using it to increase our roas and after a month and a half, our roas went from 140% to 430%. Also, customer support is very helpful, especially when it comes to setting analytics.

January 17, 2022

Thank you for your review, we’re so glad to hear that you find our app helpful 😊. We’re always looking for ways to improve RetargetApp, but it’s great to know that we are on the right track 💚

lustfulluxuries99

This app is a real time saver. It literally takes me about 10 min a day to set up my ads. Also, the team sends updates when it’s time to tweak something up, be it the budgets, the creatives, or something else. My ROAS is about 500-600% a month. With special offer ads, we got over 800%.

January 12, 2022

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts 😍. We're thrilled that you're enjoying the app.

CALABROAU

Great attention to customer service. I have been working with my manager for over half a year now, and she helped me bring my cost per purchase down by almost 40%. Soon we’re about to launch Google Ads, too.

January 8, 2022

Thank you for your feedback, we're happy everything is going great 😍. Can't wait to increase your sales with Google Ads.

Ballabl

7x return on ad spends so far. Very easy to use and with great results. Love this app and definitely recommended it.

January 6, 2022

Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. We are glad that we managed to meet your needs 😍

Venter Visuals

Valeria from the customer support team was such a great communicator and put all my hesitancies to rest. Customer support is what really separates this app from the rest!

January 5, 2022

You put a big smile on our faces 🤗. Valeria and all our Support team are happy to be of assistance.

Hummingbirdbottanical

I decided to use this app as it promised an easy way to run campaigns. Their managers helped me set up the app and optimize the campaigns to show ads to store visitors. After a week or so sales went up. I’m really pleased with the results.

January 5, 2022

We're always glad to assist you and increase your sales 😉

Boss Moves Connections

Highly recommend. Since we started running Facebook and Instagram ads for our Shopify store, the sales doubled. The lowest roas we had was about 300 percent.

January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're glad you're getting satisfying results by using our app 💚

Isavela Compression Garments

Great app! It is very easy to install and has great results. Customer service is number one! always attentive and helpful.

December 23, 2021

Oh, thank you so much 💚. We're really happy you're satisfied 😍

Techtitude

At first I was skeptical about this app as I thought it was only a B2C solution. But then I saw on their website that they had B2B clients as well, so I gave it a try. 1200% ROAS in under a month with Facebook ads. Fantastic!

December 23, 2021

Glad to hear we could change your mind and bring you great result 😃. Thank you for your great feedback, we really appreciate it 💚

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42