RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads | Reviews

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

Black Urban Shoes

Using this for over a year. What I love about it is that I finally stopped checking my ad stats every hour. I got a manager who helps me keep an eye on the ads and messages me if I actually need to fix something.

November 30, 2021

Thank you for sharing your story and experience with us! We are so happy that RetargetApp has made such a difference for you 😊.

funfuk.club

I never thought that ad automation actually works, but it does. All I did was set the budget once. Whenever the app sees that I may get more if I invest more, they send me a message. A real-time saver!

November 25, 2021

Thanks for your review! Glad to hear you like the app 😍. Our Support team is always happy to assist with any questions.

BlackUrbanWears

Their Special ads are a game-changer. They already helped up to run 2 successful flash sales this year. I am planning to use them again for Black Friday and Xmas.

November 24, 2021

Much appreciate your feedback 😍. Our Special Offer campaign is indeed a good choice to maximize your sales during holidays.

samawa perfumes

We used the facebook Retarget app and the results were good, we achieved 5.x ROAS, happy to extend this app for Google ads as well.

November 20, 2021

Thanks for your review! We’re so happy to hear the app is working well for you. We will be glad to assist you with Google Ads as well 🤗

Ambrie

Getting 4-5X ROAS! Love this product so far and cannot wait to see how well it continues to do in the future!

November 20, 2021

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us 🤩. We are really happy that your interaction with our app is so positive 🎉.

Grey Horns

This tool is affordable and does what it promises: I stay within 5x - 9x ROAS, which is awesome for my business. I haven’t tried all of the things they offer yet, so might update the review next month

November 20, 2021

Thank you very much for choosing RetargetApp 😍😍. It is very pleasant that you are satisfied with the results. You can always count on our experience and professionalism 💚.

BLOSSOMS

We got RetargetApp because I created a second store and we didn't have time to run ads for both. The app lets me switch between stores with one click and see stats on ads for both. Great tool!

November 18, 2021

Thank you for your review, we’re so glad to hear that you find our app helpful 😊. We’re always looking for ways to improve RetargetApp, but it’s great to know that we are on the right track 💚.

Cochin Swimwear

When I first started my store, I didn’t know much about online ads, only that I needed them to sell more. Danya from customer support helped me connect the app to facebook and set up my first campaign. I received nearly 50 orders only the first week.

November 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words 🤩. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Danya is truly a gem to have on our team 😎

Rira Smith

I use this app to run ads for different Shopify stores. It’s a lot faster than running ads manually. ROAS is consistently high. Last year we hit 2200% around holiday sales. Hope to get the same results this season.

November 10, 2021

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with us 🤗. The further, the better 💚👍

Hummingbirdbottanical

It’s been half a year and I already made over 500 sales with this app. Client support is just amazing - not only do they answer all your questions, but also tell you when it’s time to tweak your campaign for more sales.

November 10, 2021

So happy about your results 😍, we’re sure, even more sales will be done. And a big thank you from the Support team 🤗, always glad to share best practices and recommendations.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33