Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

by Ad Intelligence INC

Retargeting ads on Facebook & Instagram. Retarget & sell more!

Amor Bear

This is the best Facebook Retargeting app available for shopify. Easy to setup up and start running ads. Also the best support chat! They helped me with any issues I had making it easy and effortless. 100% recommend this app if you get a lot of traffic to your site.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you 😃

phoebehuntmusicstore

The Retarget App has already paid for itself! I am loving the ease of the flow, and the simplicity of the back end! Thanks!

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased to hear you are doing well and have benefitted so much from your time using our app 😊

Hot Miami Shoes

I used this app to help me retarget customers who abandoned their checkout. We are seeing a great return on our investment. I will definitely continue using it.

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved RetargetApp! 😃

Shirts of Love

Awesome app and great customer service! Definitely recommended!
Give the free trial a try! Its worth it!
Very easy and fun to use

March 13, 2019

Thank you a lot for sharing such a positive experience 😃. It means the world to us.

Baubles By B

Great app to find new customers! Excited to see the continued results. Great pricing and easy to use.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for your lovely note 😊. I appreciate a lot you taking the time to share your experience with RetargetApp 🎉

Ursul Paris

Application facile à utiliser et à installer. Des ventes constatées des les premieres semaines d'utilisation. Je recommande vivement !

March 13, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy you find RetargetApp onboarding so smooth. We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you 💚

Paramount Pet Health

Great App. Use it in a few stores. Can't recommend it enough for Facebook retargeting. Just sign up already....

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved RetargetApp! 😃

BREX

I'm constantly getting 10x roas with this app. Fantastic. Ads are on auto pilot. I really encourage you to try this app.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review 😃 We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime 😉

Suganda-Skincare

Its a Decent Service. I got sales equivalent to 3 times the ad spend. Presently my traffic is low, Wish they also help with getting traffic.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for such great review 😃 We appreciate that you put trust in RetargetApp and look forward to even better results with you 😉

Le Shop Beauté

Eugene and his crew are simply AWESOME !
Always warning me about performances, giving me new ideas and even better : they implement them !
This retargeting app is the best

March 13, 2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority, and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful 💚