Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

by Ad Intelligence INC

Retargeting ads on Facebook & Instagram. Retarget & sell more!

Military Hippie

We are getting much better results than we were doing on our own ad account. Highly recommend this app!!

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased 😊 to hear you are doing well and have benefitted so much from your time using our app.

La Guapa Fashion

Espectacular aplicación, desde cuando empecé siempre he tenido buenos resultados, ahora después de un año aún mejor. Desde Enero hasta hoy hemos gastado en las campañas de retarget 7000€ y hemos obtenido un valor de conversión de 140.000€ es impresionante. Pero es ciento que esto resultados tiene que tener paciencia, porque la app tiene que recopilar informaciones, alimentar el pixel y tiene que dar un tiempo, pero después la recompensa es brutal.

March 13, 2019

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your retargeting experience with us 😊. We will keep moving forward to making our service even better for you 😉

Chat-Bri

Nice apps and very good customer service ! I highly recommend it because it is very complete and easy to use.

Me and My Room

I've been using this app for about 2 weeks and have made quite a few extra sales already. So far, so good. Definitely recommend others giving it a try, especially if you've struggled to get any good results with retargeting so far.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer and writing this awesome review 👍

Marine Clothing Co.

Great app! Seeing a ROA of 12x using it :D Definitely recommended for automating your retargeting efforts

March 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us 😃 We will keep moving forward to making our service even better for you 😉

TheShopKings

Fantastic customer support team, explains everything concisely and clearly and in general is a great group of people.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you 😃

BestEver4U

This app is great retargeting customer and getting sales, the team is awesome and the support is great. I recommend it.

March 13, 2019

Wow! 😀 We are so blown away by your review. It made our day here at RetargetApp 👍

Femme-exclusive

I use this app one week ago and it's a very great app ! Very simple to use and the support is very friendly and reactive ! Thank you

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved RetargetApp! 😊

HOAKA SWIMWEAR

Really great app, easy to use and install. We got sales on the first day! Everyone should install it.

March 13, 2019

Thank you a lot for sharing such a positive experience 😃. It means a lot to us!

Secrettees

This Retarget app is easy to use and it helped me get a lot of sales. My friends suggest this retargetApp for me. I'm happy to use it now.

March 13, 2019

Thanks for such a nice review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 😎 Cheers!