RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads | Reviews

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

One Dollar Only

Fantastic app giving me at times over 11x ROAS! Been very happy with it for over 2 years. I didnt get enough communication to realise i need to reinstall the app when the app moved to become facebook ad partner so please improve on this area in the future to prevent loss of revenue for both me and you.

Here's to many more years ahead!

Cheers,
Christopher

July 16, 2019

Hi Christopher, thank you so much for taking time to write a review. We are happy that you're enjoying use of RetargetApp 😊

We will also take your feedback into account and make sure the communication gets better 👌

Dressesonline.ie | Ireland | Ci Ci Boutique

Very good results on RetargetApp, have been using this app quite a while now and it is proving profitable. Definitely getting return on spenditure

July 16, 2019

We're pleased to hear that you enjoy using RetargetApp. Our team will keep making the app better for you, stay tuned 😉

Studio M Outdoor

This app has really helped boost our business in so many ways. Their customer service team is top notch and always responsive!

July 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful 💚

Micro Aquatic Shop

got some positive results, will continue to check on the progress. Hopefully, we can achieve something better very soon

July 3, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this 5-star review. We appreciate that you put trust in RetargetApp and look forward to even better results with you 😃

Greensbury

Just over a week into the 14 day free trial and results are promising. Our ROI during the trial is over 5x and our cost per order is ~1/2 of what we've seen in other paid marketing channels.

June 17, 2019

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with RetargetApp during the free trial period. We look forward to providing you our service for many years to come! 😉

Pole Sport Organization

Looking good so far! I have 2 products that are selling really well and it's really nice to set and forget this app. Spent $80 and made $700 so I feel good :)

June 13, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 😊 Cheers!

Good Mommin

In my 2 week trial, I earned 3 sells from this app. worth it, in my opinion. The ads aren't itrusive or annoying, either, which is nice.

June 13, 2019

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased you found RetargetApp beneficial for your business 😊, and are looking forward to boosting your sales even more 🤑

Bottle Rocket Pomade

I just started doing retargeting and I think it's good - you basically want to continue keeping customers to come back - if they've come once, they're more likely to buy later. I liked this app.

June 12, 2019

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your retargeting experience with us 😎

Monarch Butterfly Shop

I have used this app for a few years. It has been mostly set and forget while consistently bringing in at least 3-4x ROAS...recommended!

June 5, 2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review 😃 We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime 😉

ARCHITECTS & FAIRIES

Awesome app and customer service. Getting great results. Very pleased Beyond helpful! Eugene is incredible.

June 4, 2019

Thank you for those kind words, our team is so grateful and pleased to hear that you're enjoying the app 😊

P.S. I will keep doing my best providing you with the excellent service 😉
Eugene