RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Pole Sport Organization

Looking good so far! I have 2 products that are selling really well and it's really nice to set and forget this app. Spent $80 and made $700 so I feel good :)

June 13, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 😊 Cheers!

Good Mommin

In my 2 week trial, I earned 3 sells from this app. worth it, in my opinion. The ads aren't itrusive or annoying, either, which is nice.

June 13, 2019

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased you found RetargetApp beneficial for your business 😊, and are looking forward to boosting your sales even more 🤑

Bottle Rocket Pomade

I just started doing retargeting and I think it's good - you basically want to continue keeping customers to come back - if they've come once, they're more likely to buy later. I liked this app.

June 12, 2019

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your retargeting experience with us 😎

Monarch Butterfly Shop

I have used this app for a few years. It has been mostly set and forget while consistently bringing in at least 3-4x ROAS...recommended!

June 5, 2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review 😃 We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime 😉

ARCHITECTS & FAIRIES

Awesome app and customer service. Getting great results. Very pleased Beyond helpful! Eugene is incredible.

June 4, 2019

Thank you for those kind words, our team is so grateful and pleased to hear that you're enjoying the app 😊

P.S. I will keep doing my best providing you with the excellent service 😉
Eugene

Earthly Citizens

I don't often take the time to write reviews but this app is incredible. As long as you have enough traffic coming through and your retarget ad copy is on point, you won't be disappointed. 5 stars all around.

June 3, 2019

Thank you for the great review! 😊 We appreciate a lot you taking the time to share your experience with RetargetApp 🎉

Mybouddha

Very good app, great results for my 3 shop. I recommend for any shop who want to increase results with retargetting.

June 5, 2019

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We appreciate that you put trust in RetargetApp and we will keep moving forward to making our service even better for you 😃

Sherbrooke électroniques canin

Very good app, been using for 2 weeks now and already a lots of sales. Great customer service, and easy to contact.

May 28, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy you find our customer service useful 😊. We’d love to continue increasing your sales and providing exceptional service to awesome customers like you 💚

Liv Rich Boutique

So far, I am super happy with the way this app is working. I am getting more sales that I wouldn't have had otherwise. I love the analytics and the information that I have received regarding my sales. Retarget is great!

May 24, 2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority, and we are committed to our customers 💚

LilyPop Bikini Co.

Seems like a pretty user-friendly app. Still within the 14 day trial period so it's hard to say if it's worthwhile yet. Only made 3 sales back so hopefully this picks up soon with more data.