RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Venter Visuals

Valeria from the customer support team was such a great communicator and put all my hesitancies to rest. Customer support is what really separates this app from the rest!

January 5, 2022

You put a big smile on our faces 🤗. Valeria and all our Support team are happy to be of assistance.

Hummingbirdbottanical

I decided to use this app as it promised an easy way to run campaigns. Their managers helped me set up the app and optimize the campaigns to show ads to store visitors. After a week or so sales went up. I’m really pleased with the results.

January 5, 2022

We're always glad to assist you and increase your sales 😉

Boss Moves Connections

Highly recommend. Since we started running Facebook and Instagram ads for our Shopify store, the sales doubled. The lowest roas we had was about 300 percent.

January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're glad you're getting satisfying results by using our app 💚

Isavela Compression Garments

Great app! It is very easy to install and has great results. Customer service is number one! always attentive and helpful.

December 23, 2021

Oh, thank you so much 💚. We're really happy you're satisfied 😍

Techtitude

At first I was skeptical about this app as I thought it was only a B2C solution. But then I saw on their website that they had B2B clients as well, so I gave it a try. 1200% ROAS in under a month with Facebook ads. Fantastic!

December 23, 2021

Glad to hear we could change your mind and bring you great result 😃. Thank you for your great feedback, we really appreciate it 💚

Q & A Himalayan Salt

Excellent app and even excellent team! They brought in REAL sales for us during Christmas time and we plan on moving forward with them in the new year!

December 22, 2021

Oh, we're so happy to read your feedback, and happy to know you're staying with us 😍. Our team will do our best to achieve even higher results for your store 📈.

furrsonalisedshop

800% ROAS in only 2 months. I never had such results when I was running ads on my own. The support team is just amazing: their answers are always professional and pretty fast.

December 21, 2021

Thank you so much, you just made our day 💚💚. We will keep up the good work 💪.

SAFEPRO

I used this app for the first time and it does what it promised. Saved me hours of work, can recommend 100%

December 21, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing! We will save even more hours of your time 😉

Fairytale.pk

The app didn’t work well for me at first. The sales were not as high as I expected and the ROAS was only 1.9X. I sent a message to their manager asking what was wrong. She offered me a couple of tweaks and after that my ROAS grew up to 5.2X, so did the number of orders. Now we’re exploring more ways to optimize ads and they seem to be working.

December 17, 2021

Hi 🤗, so thankful for your review. We're glad our tweaks worked out, and you got great results 🎉.

rnashopping.com

I use this app to launch and automate my campaigns, so I don't need to spend lots of time on it. Whenever there’s something wrong with a campaign, the manager lets you know what needs fixing. I love such personalized approach

December 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback 💚. We are really glad that you are enjoying our app. Thanks for the review and for being a great customer!