RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads | Reviews

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

elclassica

More sales in a really short time. Definitely recommend the app to those who don’t have time to manage digital ads.

November 7, 2021

Great to know you enjoy using our app and hope your further experience will be more satisfying.

Fitmend

Started using this app for retargeting ads about two months ago. So far so good. The lowest roas I saw was 632%. Also the customer support is great. Keep up the good work!

November 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! 😀
RetargetApp is happy to provide the highest possible returns with the smart automated ads it runs for you.

Status Error

I'm still in my trial period but already seeing a good increase in orders and more so a consistent flow coming through.

October 28, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback, reviews like yours make our day 😍. We're glad you're getting a good increase in orders 🎉, and we do our best to keep it up.

Camp Zillaa

I’m a fan of easy solutions, and I really like this one. Once it was all set up back in March, all I do is check the dashboard every now and then. Retarget app def saves me some time.

October 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing this! 😃
We do our best to save you time and bring you more sales with quality ads on Facebook and Google.

fashionconfesss

We got this after the iOS update because we were confused with all the new settings. Haven’t regretted it ever since - we get sales, the ROI is good and the app gives good ideas like special ads for Halloween.

October 27, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to share your experience 😊

Zen Trendz Store

They know their stuff. My personal manager is helpful - I barely check the app because she sends me all the reports I need.

October 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review 😊. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

The Silver Wren

I would say it’s good value for money. I pay 249 a month and it’s surely better than hiring someone or doing all the ad work myself.
Haven’t tried their google ads yet, but they look promising.

October 19, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your retargeting experience with us 😊

Signature Specialty Salon

The setup may have not been as fast as their website promised, but I got in touch with their support and figured it all out.
Their ads work, the ROAS is constantly between 500% and 750%, so I am keeping the app.

October 19, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Your feedback is really valuable for us 😊

iwholesaleit.com

I run Facebook ads for different Shopify clients and use this app as an automation add-on. And I must say it really does the job! I set up prospecting ads myself and use this app for retargeting, and it's a great combination for me so far.

October 12, 2021

It's the biggest reward for us to see your positive review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

YounessLeggings

This is exactly what I was looking for. I tried a couple of different apps before but they were either too confusing or barely did anything to bring new orders. When I installed RetargetApp, their managers contacted me and helped to fix an issue with my pixel settings. I still receive frequent updates from the team with recommendations on how to improve my performance. ROAS is 734% after 4 months.

October 11, 2021