RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Zhplaceholder

Retargeting is probably one of the most important forms of marketing you can do! These guys make it easy!

Vintageleatherbagco

Really good, I like this, has certainly generated some extra otherwise lost business.

Quickandeasynow

Excellent survive, helpful to bring out discounts when need be.

Australian Sports Nutrition Usa

Good app! Great way to get people back from visiting website

Life Fabulously

I installed this app a little over three weeks ago and have seen $1,400 in sales however when I plug in the discount code I use for this specific app it tells me it generated 44 orders (through the retarget app) but I only see 20 some orders with the code (my own reports). I did that on purpose to see if the numbers were equal to the reports but I am overall happy and have seen a high influx of orders. I just wish the reports were easier look at.

Save A Dollar Oz

Brilliant app. Does exactly what it should. Love it

Darkcircleclothing

This is by far the most powerful app we use. We've seen ROI's of upto x14. Worth every penny. Thanks

Made By Mary

Retarget App has been great to work with. Our retargeting ROI has been excellent. We have every reason to continue with Retarget App.

Reflections Organics

Brought in 38x revenue vs cost paid, definitely a keeper.

Love it... lots!
ReflectionsOrganics.com

Bohten

One of the best retargetting apps on the market