RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Watchportal Philippines

I don't know why other gave 1 star only
For me, this is the best retargeting app.

Creating business manager for fb can give me a transparent result. Instead of relying on the figures of their old version - there's no verification of figures.

With new version, we can verify the result thru facebook ads manager report.
Actually, I'm requesting them to update my other shopify stores to new version.

New dashboard and setup are perfect!

Taj Wear

customer support was helpful...

March 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are constantly trying to improve the service we deliver to our customers 😃

Inerchi

great stuff looking forward for more stuff to come out from these guys. keep up the good work. just some minor flaws but still a great app. I highly recommend https://www.inerchi.co/

Animestyl

They changed their entire app and it is now horrible! It's way to complicated to setup and requires a monthly fee now. Do not download this, there are way better re-targeting apps out there!

March 13, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

We understand how working with a Business Manager can be complicated - this is why we rolled out an app update in which we now handle all the Business Manager-related actions and issues. The onboarding process will now take less than five minutes of your time.

If you decide to give our app another try, our support team will gladly assist you with the campaign launch process if necessary.

Alex from RetargetApp

Fashiontr3ndz

Horrible These People Report False Sales Check The real progesss in the report app

March 13, 2019

We appreciate your continued business with RetargetApp and need to note that, when it comes to tracking the results of a Facebook campaign, no other tool can provide more accurate data than the Facebook Ads Manager. RetargetApp is a Facebook Marketing Partner and takes all data directly from Facebook the way as they were recorded.

RetargetApp also values transparency - this is why we made sure that each of our customers can access the detailed campaign stats right on Facebook 24/7.

I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have - just message me at help@retargetapp.com.

Alex from RetargetApp

Ype Com

This is awesome app with awesome supply.
Thanks a lot!

Square Boy Clothing

This is a great app. It simplifies the your re-target campaign and saves you a ton of time.

Darksensual

Looks like its working but have my doubts about their analytics/results, but they are working on it! So keep up the work!

Hello!
Alex here, from RetargetApp.

I would like to say that we appreciate your continued business with RetargetApp. As you may know, RetargetApp receives its data directly from Facebook, so, all the stats you see on the app dashboard are displayed just the way they were tracked by Facebook Pixel. You can always check your campaign's results inside your Ads Manager.

If you have any app-related questions, our Customer Support and Success teams are always happy to answer them.

Zhplaceholder

Retargeting is probably one of the most important forms of marketing you can do! These guys make it easy!

Vintageleatherbagco

Really good, I like this, has certainly generated some extra otherwise lost business.