RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads | Reviews

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

Handband Pro

This the the third type of retargeting app that we've used, and we have found it to be the least expensive and the most effective at bringing back and converting our customers. It's easy to set up and start the campaign because the app automatically generates and shows the products for the ad that the customer last shopped for in your store. Each customer gets a dynamic retarget ad based on their shopping behavior, so you don't have to worry about uploading or resizing images for different ads. You can change the wording of your ad at any time. The analytics are simple - they offer just revenue, total spend and profit. We'd like to see more analytics, and we do question the accuracy of the profit results based on this. We've had the app installed for 4 months now, and according to Shopfiy's UTM report, it appears that 24% our targeted returning customers converted. The pricing is generous, their customer support is excellent, and the app is effective. For the price, it's a great retargeting app!

Happy Feet 3

Great app to get back in front of people that have been to your site. It is just one of those set it and forget it things that keeps on working and bringing in the sales.

Pretty Dog 2

Extremely simple and easy to use app, you don't really need to be technical at all. If you want to get introduced to retargeting and try it out, this is the best way to get started. You can't access full reports instantly, however you can get them from support quite quickly. We're on the other side of the pond which is the only reason we wait a bit longer. Highly recommend this either way!

Kinder Kouture

Great app! Easy to use, and it works. Targets all kinds of customers and presents them with the most popular items. Only thing I would love to see in the future is a way to target certain categories, especially during the holidays. I highly recommend this app to anyone as one of the best marketing tools for FB.

Swim Cell

I've had this on my store for about a week and already got a few sales from the app for very little cost. It's easy to install and I can't wait to see more results. Thank you :-)

Fit Caffeine

A must have! I use it every day for my Coffee store

Pix Gifts

Best Retargeting App in the app store. Already recovered a few sales

Northern Kids

Terrific extension and super easy to get going off the hop

Suranas Jewelove

Very easy to use & a very helpful. Works automatically in the background.

Sadventinc

An incredible tool to get up to 1000% in ROI.
Super easy to install and manage.