RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads | Reviews

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

Moonpill

Very useful, we have had seen great returns on my supplement store, moonpill.com

Mopixie

I rarely write reviews but the app works and Facebook retargeting is producing good results for us. Will definitely recommend this for any marketing toolkit...

Mopixie Store - Unique & Fun Gifts at Lowest Price with Free Shipping

Thecoolshit

great app. makes me money with very little effort.
cool founder and support team too

Vai Ko

This app is awesome! Very easy to use and it has given us an incredible ROI of 16 800%!

Storefront1

The team is incredibly fast to respond, efficient and friendly.

Linacedmer

Fantastic app. Easily pulls in the product feed and retargets people based on what they've looked at. The ROI is amazing!

Shopcelldeals

We're having a positive experience with RetargetApp so far. Our CPA is a bit lower than other channels and the support from the top down has been excellent. I'll report back after we've run RetargetApp for a longer period than our initial test.

Focus Supplements Uk

To date the RetargetApp has generated an ROI of 11411.28% for us!

Alley Rae Apparel

By far the BEST app I've added to my Shopify store! Super easy to setup and I started seeing results within 24 hours. I think this is a must-have tool for anyone running a store on Shopify. Incredible ROI and excellent customer service! I could not be any happier and highly recommend.

The Husky Life

Great app and great team! RetargetApp saves time and increases ROI by doing the work for you.