Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

by Ad Intelligence INC

Got 3k+ visitors/mo? Retarget them on Facebook and Google!

Teeshoppen

We've used retargetapp for only half a day, and are already seeing ROI on over 1000%. The support is amazing, and honestly, I wish we started using this months ago!

Applepiepieces

Absolutely worth 5 stars! Super easy retarget marketing that works instantly. The service is awesome indeed and super quick! This app is a must have for every online marketing toolkit. I highly recommend it.

All Year Store

This is an APP that everyone should have. It works above the average and the support is just the best I ever had!!! Congratulations to RetargetApp and to all the team behind this!

Lifestyle Labs 2

I rarely write reviews but the app works and Facebook retargeting is producing good results for us. Will definitely recommend this for any marketing toolkit...

Emu Oil

Super easy app to work with and fantastic support! I had some issues importing my product feed directly into Facebook to do retargeting ads on my own and this app solved those problems for me.

Billig Fitnessdk

Amazing app, pavlo is so helpful and had me up and running with the app in no time! IT JUST FEELS GREAT to go into your account and look at the numbers and see that Retargetapp produces 50X ROAS for me. I did not even think that was possible.
LOVE IT, LOVE IT & LOVE IT.

I would recommend this app to everyone.

Gledelig Nettbutikk

Great app, thank you so much for great support

Pinkcanaryfashion

Fantastic App, seems to be effective so far! Super easy to use and no issues so far! Would love to see more user options when creating the ads - manual product selection etc, instead of auto generated ones but no complaints here!

Sadece Kolye

They know what they are doing. Great app and support!

Magazinemama

Loving this app so far. In less than a week I got 6 orders from using it... it's super simple to install and the customer service has been great! Thank you for creating this app!