RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads | Reviews

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

Zinvo

RetargetApp is an easy solution for any store that wants to increase sales! It helps us a lot and we do not spend much time on setting targeted ads one by one. Moreover, this is a great tool for those who is not proficient with this type of marketing. We have been using it for 4 months+ and plan on using it for much longer. Thanks to the team of RetargetApp for an amazing tool that saves time, money, and maximizes ROI.

Kicky Brand

I can't imagine doing business without this app. We saw results immediately and, within a few short weeks, are now performing at about 4x ROI. Outstanding.

Boylerpf

Absolutely love, love, LOVE this app! Turned traffic around in a few days and produced sales. Highly recommend...easy to use and a fabulous support staff. Why wait?

Sorry State Test Site

Very easy to set up and has had a HUGE impact on traffic and revenue. A no-brainer if you run a Shopify store.

Carlycartel

We've been using Retargetapp for about a month, and so far we are very impressed with the results. Very easy to implement and track, we've seen highly increased traffic and sales :) Highly recommend!

Ye Olde Shoppie

After two weeks, I am a big fan. Results are excellent, customer service is wonderful, and the product is extremely easy to use. A must-have app in my opinion!

Trees For A Change

This app is pretty great and the support is great too. In the last 2 months I've spent $28 and brought in $531. I'm going to try raising my daily budget to see what happens. I was tempted to move my FB retargeting over to AdRoll, but I'm sticking with RetargetApp for now.

Veraldo

Fantastic ROI!

Spent 25 dollars

Sales 1000,50 dollars!!

I will be using this all the time from now on!

Little Lively

I don't know how they do it! But we are seeing huge returns from this APP, just start one campaign and see how well it works!

Madel Designs

I love the retargeting concept - people have already seen your product so only click on your ad with genuine purchase intent, not just out of curiosity. It makes sense this results in great ROI. Here's my figures so far - very happy!

267 Product views