RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

Audioworkout

GREAT APP. I increase my sell 100%

Csa Medical Supply

Safe your time and download this app instead of pulling your hair out trying upload your product feed to Facebook for product re targeting ads.

Linkgear

Worked, just like they said it would. Impressed. It performed better than my own retargeting campaigns that ran along side it.

Barista Swag

I was skeptical but I actually make 10$ for every dollar I invest! If you have enough traffic this app can really help.

Only drawback is I need a different app for Google remarketing, if that's ever solved I'll triple my budget.

Asaf Rauch, founder Baristaswag.com

Boldtribe Es

Awesome app. It works behind the scene and bring very powerfull results!!
Temo from www.boldtribe.com

Mymetanoiaco

This app is just awesome, has to be one of the best apps I have used. It just makes me money on autopilot. It's quite something, optimizes ad cost and brings in sales throughout the day. Can't recommend this enough, Well done to RetargetApp

Support is awesome too

Hawaiian Koa Wood Rings

Great App! Excited about our new site's potential!

Boomerangs Com

Simple to implement and it definitely has been cost effective for us. We focused only on the facebook implementation for best results. Highly recommend it.

It Really Works Vitamins

Absolutely thrilled with the ROI over 400% - if you already have quite a bit of traffic coming to the store - it captures those abandoned checkouts and reaches out to people on Facebook - the ROI is absolutely crazzzyy -

Candle And Caleb

What I love about Retarget app is the simplicity of using the APP. It's effective and have a great customer support!