RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Storefront1

The team is incredibly fast to respond, efficient and friendly.

Linacedmer

Fantastic app. Easily pulls in the product feed and retargets people based on what they've looked at. The ROI is amazing!

Shopcelldeals

We're having a positive experience with RetargetApp so far. Our CPA is a bit lower than other channels and the support from the top down has been excellent. I'll report back after we've run RetargetApp for a longer period than our initial test.

Focus Supplements Uk

To date the RetargetApp has generated an ROI of 11411.28% for us!

Alley Rae Apparel

By far the BEST app I've added to my Shopify store! Super easy to setup and I started seeing results within 24 hours. I think this is a must-have tool for anyone running a store on Shopify. Incredible ROI and excellent customer service! I could not be any happier and highly recommend.

The Husky Life

Great app and great team! RetargetApp saves time and increases ROI by doing the work for you.

Zinvo

RetargetApp is an easy solution for any store that wants to increase sales! It helps us a lot and we do not spend much time on setting targeted ads one by one. Moreover, this is a great tool for those who is not proficient with this type of marketing. We have been using it for 4 months+ and plan on using it for much longer. Thanks to the team of RetargetApp for an amazing tool that saves time, money, and maximizes ROI.

Kicky Brand

I can't imagine doing business without this app. We saw results immediately and, within a few short weeks, are now performing at about 4x ROI. Outstanding.

Boylerpf

Absolutely love, love, LOVE this app! Turned traffic around in a few days and produced sales. Highly recommend...easy to use and a fabulous support staff. Why wait?

Sorry State Test Site

Very easy to set up and has had a HUGE impact on traffic and revenue. A no-brainer if you run a Shopify store.