RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads | Reviews

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

Robywash

Nice tool for running fb & instagram ads. Before I was managing ads alone and had pretty good results. I heard about this app at a course for ecommerce owners and decided to try it. After 1.5 months of using it my roas is over 5X. Going to try google ads with them.

October 11, 2021

Thank you a lot for sharing such a positive experience 😃 We are always happy to celebrate the achievements of our users!

MemoraMall

I had about 200 new sales through the app within the first two months of using it. And the people from the support team are very sweet and professional. I’ve been working with Maria and there hasn’t been a question or an issue that she couldn’t help me with. Thank you!!!

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review 😊

ENTREPRENRS®

Running ads with this plugin is a lot easier and faster than doing it on your own. I love how straightforward it is. I recommend this tool to everyone who’s looking for a simple and affordable way to do acquisition and retargeting.

October 8, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 😊 Cheers!

GRAMS28

The following up process is excellent. They will have a call with you and walk to through step by step to make sure you can make the most out of the app. I'm already 10 days in and see a 3.2 ROAS by converting 4 orders. Looking forward to great results down the road.

October 5, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved RetargetApp! 😃

Les Petits Imprimés

Don't download this app. I've been a user for 3-4years but honestly, they will rob you at any occasion they can find. I'm so disappointed in it and their support team the past year. They used to be great, that's for sure. And they still reply fast, but regarding the app itself... twice they run ads without my permission on my account. My ads were inactive but they run them anyway on their end, I don't know how, then they charged me 249$/month for exceeding the 1k $ limit of the previous plan. They passed me to the higher plan without me noticing anything nor being notified by email. When you try to launch a store, you have so many things to think of and even if I could pay 49$/month, I couldn't pay 249$. I spent hours arguing with them and it's only when I threatened them to leave a bad review that they agreed to refund me. So I didn't at that time. But today I noticed they again passed my account to the higher plan (249$ instead of 49$). Their dashboard is in € but they calculate in $. So I guess with EUR/$ fluctuation, my account ended up spending more than the plan's limit au 1k $ . Again, I was not notified and they have been charging me 249$ for 11 months!!! For exceeded the plan's ads spend limit by 2,5$/day... 80$ a month... they charged me 200$ extra... So not worth it. I recognize I should have been more careful, but I never though they could be so dishonest about this. We, sellers have so many things to do too, we can't always check every single details, especially when their charges are one line in the whole shopify monthly bill or cycle bills. It's so unclear. It's not like you receive they unique bill in your mailbox and can easily notice something is wrong... I'll never see my 2200$ again, they don't want to proceed to any refund or even partial refund even though they recognized their pricing was confusing. I'm sorry but even though I was a user for 3-4 years, I will be looking for another retargeting App.

October 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback!

You are absolutely right. We can - and will - do a better job explaining our Billing to current and future customers.

We will work on:
- setting up email notifications about the upcoming change of the billing plan - currently, this info can only be found in Billing plan block of your RetargetApp Account settings.
- adding information for people whose Ad Account currency is not USD as RetargetApp fee is charged in USD only.
- rephrasing and improving the description of our Billing that сan be found in our Help Center (https://help.retargetapp.com/en/articles/900414-what-s-the-cost-of-retargetapp) and Terms of Service (https://help.retargetapp.com/en/articles/900431-terms-of-service)

RetargetApp was proud to run highly efficient online ads for Les Petits Imprimés - and we want to keep bringing you more sales.

Please, check your inbox for the details on a special offer we’ve prepared for you.

Your feedback is highly appreciated as it helps us become better.

Best regards,
Alina Andros
Lead Account Manager @ RetargetApp

Haven

I'm a digital marketer working with e-stores, and it takes me a lot of time to set up and manage many ad campaigns. I was looking for an automated tool to help me out a bit and reduce some manual work. I've tried different tools and tactics and am really pleased with this one. It’s really simple and actually does its job. The ROAS is satisfying. Love it.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for the great review!
We are pleased you found RetargetApp beneficial for your business, and are looking forward to boosting your sales even more 🤑

SamzzStore

I heard about this app from a friend who also owns a store on Shopify and was happy with her ad performance. I decided to try it and didn’t regret. Only after one month my returns hit 7.2. Two weeks ago we started experimenting with Google ads too so I’m excited to see some good results.

September 22, 2021

Bannor Toys

We have been using this app for almosy a month and have seen great results so far! We would recommend it to other businesses!

September 21, 2021

We're pleased to hear that you enjoy using RetargetApp. Our team will keep making the app better for you, stay tuned 😉

peaceorpieceent

Great tool for those who don’t know much about digital advertising. It took me little time to launch retargeting ads and nearly zero time to optimize them. It's all being done by the app and I'm very happy with the outcome. I only need to adjust the daily budget from time to time and consider recommendations from their manager.

September 20, 2021

Thank you for those kind words, our team is so grateful and pleased to hear that you're enjoying the app 😊

The Nalika

Really easy to use. I installed it to run ads on Facebook and Instagram automatically, without the need to constantly check and edit the campaigns, and it's exactly what I got. It’s my second month of using it and the ROI is above 6X. Recommend it!

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review 😃 We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime 😉