Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

by Ad Intelligence INC

Retargeting ads on Facebook & Instagram. Retarget & sell more!

Arttwear

I used the retarget app and now i am not the admin of my business page. I have no idea how to get this back. I even deactivated the app. Anyone else have this problem. Garbage app dont download. Im upset about thsi!!

Alex here, from RetargetApp.

There appears to be a certain misunderstanding regarding the way our app works and I will try my best to clear it up.

RetargetApp doesn't - and cannot - have Admin access to any of your own Facebook pages, nor we can in any way remove any existing admins from Facebook pages.

However, as a Facebook Marketing Partner, we have access to a priority line of support, and, if you’d like us to, we can help you contact Facebook regarding your issue and fix it. To do so, please, message us at help@retargetapp.com with more details on the case - we will be happy to assist.

Kshops Freeship

Aggressive and poor customer support.

App does not work, charges even on Trial Period, steals products and data from your Shopify store.

They try to force you NOT TO TOUCH YOUR FACEBOOK ADS account as per their Terms of Service, which is illegal in the US. Our legal department is taking care of this shady company.

Would not recommend this app to any serious company or person.

Animestyl

They changed their entire app and it is now horrible! It's way to complicated to setup and requires a monthly fee now. Do not download this, there are way better re-targeting apps out there!

March 13, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

We understand how working with a Business Manager can be complicated - this is why we rolled out an app update in which we now handle all the Business Manager-related actions and issues. The onboarding process will now take less than five minutes of your time.

If you decide to give our app another try, our support team will gladly assist you with the campaign launch process if necessary.

Fashiontr3ndz

Horrible These People Report False Sales Check The real progesss in the report app

March 13, 2019

We appreciate your continued business with RetargetApp and need to note that, when it comes to tracking the results of a Facebook campaign, no other tool can provide more accurate data than the Facebook Ads Manager. RetargetApp is a Facebook Marketing Partner and takes all data directly from Facebook the way as they were recorded.

RetargetApp also values transparency - this is why we made sure that each of our customers can access the detailed campaign stats right on Facebook 24/7.

I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have - just message me at help@retargetapp.com.

Jays Gear

Warning: they continue to charge my credit card after i had uninstalled this app

I uninstalled this app with a small credit amount which i was happy to write off, only to have them charge my account for the next week worth of ads.

Hello.

As you may already know, the issue you've described happened due to errors in data exchange between RetargetApp and Shopify. The wrongfully made transaction has been fully refunded to your account. I would like to once again apologize for the situation that took place.

To prevent any cases like this from happening in future, we have significantly improved our app since then. In a new version of RetargetApp you are billed directly by Facebook and Shopify. We have also added a lot of other features and would like to invite you to try a new version of our app. You will have a 14-day Free Trial to see if the app suits your advertising needs.

Buddhapants 2

This company will take your money and supply fake reports. They also have a problem with their software in which prices show up with commas and not decimals. Wouldn't take accountability for the issue. Don't recommend this app.

Alex here, from RetargetApp.

The currency in all assets created by RetargetApp (product feed, product catalog and RetargetApp-powered ads) was all recorded in the same way as it is presented in your store - with a period, i.e. $89.95.

However, in certain countries the ads are displayed with a comma by default, i.e. $89,95 - these are the regional interface settings we cannot influence in any way.

We want you to be sure that both our campaign settings and the reports we provide are 100% correct and accurate - this is why I would like to offer you to give a try to a new version of RetargetApp where you can access your campaign stats directly in Ads Manager.

We will be happy if you give the new RetargetApp a try and share your thoughts on the app with us at help@retargetapp.com.

Neomarcus

Money spent, no sales and you can never tell whether the stats is real.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Customer Success Team at RetargetApp is always ready to analyze your campaign and provide suggestions for getting even more sales.

Our recent updates allow you to get an even higher ROAS due to smarter cost control. To ensure absolute transparency, we created an improved version of RetargetApp where you can access your campaign stats directly in Ads Manager.

Casebuddy

I can't believe these scammers are still doing it. Stay away, the stats are fabricated and your money will get stolen. Shopify should shut them down.

Alex here, from RetargetApp.

The campaign you ran with RetargetApp was quite a successful one. If you had any doubts regarding the data the app dashboard displayed, they can be all cleared with a new, improved version of RetargetApp. You can now have full access to the app-powered ad account where all the numbers can be reconfirmed.

What's more, RetargetApp has introduced few other tactics - such as acquiring new clients with prospecting ads - which can be highly beneficial for your business.

We'll be happy if you give RetargetApp another try - you will have 14 days of free trial to evaluate the new app. Please, message us at help@retargetapp.com if you are interested.

Modern Iste

I have a big problem with the facebook step: when i want to agree retargetapp in the request i have a white page and nothing work

Ftkclothing

Was a good app until the recent update which requires you to have facebook business manager and we all know what a pain that is.

March 13, 2019

I’m sorry to hear that you were not happy with our previous update. We analyzed customer feedback and made the campaign launch process more smooth. We now handle all the Business Manager-related actions and issues.
The whole setup process takes just up to five minutes.

If you’d like to give the updated version of the app a try, I and my colleagues will be happy to answer any questions you may have.