RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

BestBeautyHub.com

Got 5x return on ad spend within just the first month! The support team is just great. They helped me to fix some issues with pixel events and domain, really helpful! If you want to get a high ROAS without wasting a lot of time on the set up, I encourage you to try this app.

September 5, 2021

We appreciate your feedback. Great to know you enjoy using our app and hope your further experience will be more satisfying.

Benet

Will see in the next few months how it's going. For now I think, the number of purchase is a little bit incorrect.

September 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words 😍. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Feel free to contact our Support Team to clarify the number of purchases you see on the dashboard or any other questions you have. We will be glad to assist 💚

Belle Fever UK EU

Love the Retargetapp. The team is so responsive and the results are great. It saves so much time, I will be continuing with this app.

August 16, 2021

Thanks for the review! Your feedback is really valuable for us 😊
We are happy to see that our full-funnel approach to advertising provides great results for your store 👍

Fun Foods Canada

Highly recommended. Instant coverage of your offer across multiple platforms. Set it and forget it app that brings you customers 24/7. Great customer service and attention to details.

August 6, 2021

We are giving you two thumbs way up! 😃Thank you for the great review!

BELLE FEVER

amazing app!! I have over 10x ROAS already during the trial. Definitely staying on and continuing with this app. The service is also amazing :)

August 4, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review 😊. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Puzzle Lab

RetargetApp does exactly what it says it will do! It makes the process of retargeting easy and digestible.

August 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! 😀
RetargetApp is happy to provide the highest possible returns with the smart automated ads it runs for you.

THAT COOL LIVING

Quick support and the app helps you quickly retarget your customers. They basically automate FB ads so if you are unfamiliar with FB ads this app can help you significantly. :)

August 2, 2021

The Perfect Touch SA

This app takes the stress out of creating your own campaigns on Facebook. Support received from Oleksandra is excellent.

July 30, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your retargeting experience with us 😊

Eco Living Club

This app has taken the guesswork out of retargeting. I get emails all the time asking how I do such a good job making my brand appear everywhere! Easy to install and personal service.

July 30, 2021

Thanks for rating our app with 5 stars. We are glad to see you enjoyed using it.

Troop London

We have been using for couple of days. result was ok. hopefully will see consistency and maintain good ROI. thank you

June 11, 2021

Thank you a lot for sharing such a positive experience!