RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

Madefair

The easiest app I've ever used, on any platform. The customer service is great and dealt with a few of my nit-picky requests almost instantly. 94% of our social referrals are from this app, and it requires absolutely no work. It's just common sense to install it.

Jewelsbyjoanne 2

So easy to get going. Incredibly fast and helpful customer service. Pavlo is the best.

Sh12852l

Great app. Simple to use and fast customer service. Received 11 orders in one week since we signed up. Good ROI for us.

Fitness Fox Headbands

Great app!! Great communication for developers. Always willing to help when I have questions. Already had 6 purchased from the Retargetapp!

Woodstone

Works quite well, and most importantly effective. Already got 450 dollars sales for 20 dollars ad.

I hope guys at Retargetapp will enable us to change the copy of ads and maybe photos as well on our own.

Trendday Dk

.... Wauw .... Imagine spending $1 on Facebook, and get $45 in revenue. That's pretty good right?

That's what we are doing with retargetapp!! I can't believe no-one has ever told me about this before!

Teeshoppen

We've used retargetapp for only half a day, and are already seeing ROI on over 1000%. The support is amazing, and honestly, I wish we started using this months ago!

Applepiepieces

Absolutely worth 5 stars! Super easy retarget marketing that works instantly. The service is awesome indeed and super quick! This app is a must have for every online marketing toolkit. I highly recommend it.

All Year Store

This is an APP that everyone should have. It works above the average and the support is just the best I ever had!!! Congratulations to RetargetApp and to all the team behind this!

Lifestyle Labs 2

I rarely write reviews but the app works and Facebook retargeting is producing good results for us. Will definitely recommend this for any marketing toolkit...