RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Boldtribe Es

Awesome app. It works behind the scene and bring very powerfull results!!
Temo from www.boldtribe.com

Mymetanoiaco

This app is just awesome, has to be one of the best apps I have used. It just makes me money on autopilot. It's quite something, optimizes ad cost and brings in sales throughout the day. Can't recommend this enough, Well done to RetargetApp

Support is awesome too

Hawaiian Koa Wood Rings

Great App! Excited about our new site's potential!

Boomerangs Com

Simple to implement and it definitely has been cost effective for us. We focused only on the facebook implementation for best results. Highly recommend it.

It Really Works Vitamins

Absolutely thrilled with the ROI over 400% - if you already have quite a bit of traffic coming to the store - it captures those abandoned checkouts and reaches out to people on Facebook - the ROI is absolutely crazzzyy -

Candle And Caleb

What I love about Retarget app is the simplicity of using the APP. It's effective and have a great customer support!

Bang A Buck

Biggest scam EVER!

I left the app to run around ten days. The app spend 25 bucks without any return! I found that very strange because retargeting was supposed to be more profitable than regular campaigns, but that was not the case. However, I've contacted them, and in return, I got something like " You should change that in your store, you should do that" which I find very insulting. However, exactly 12 hours after my complaint and ten days after 0 sells I got 3 sales "from their app." Well, guess what? I know for a fact that these sales are not from their campaign but mine. I can clearly see where the sales are coming from and I have a perfect funnel in Google Analytics where I track all of my conversions so I can safely say that this app is a SCAM!

Do your good and setup yourself dynamic ads, it's not worth the $40 bucks they want them to pay.

Kulaushop Sk

I cant imagine if there is other app in whole AppStore which brings better results. 14x ROI :)

Pavlo, Daria, Eugene, Alex and all of the team - You do really good job. Thanks god I found you :)

Cheeers from Fresheees

Marek, co-founder

Models And Craft Shop

So far so good. It's hard to give a full review after 2 weeks (I think the honest review need at least 3-4 months) but so far , the app pays the fees :) Hope it will give us more and more sales!
Jack

Surfaced Clothing

Great app! Received a 700% ROI from this app! Love it!