RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads | Reviews

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

Mmawarehousellc

Extremely easy to get going - this is not something we have time for ourselves, so we're happy to pay a small premium to "set it and forget it"! Up and running within 24 hours and got a full report once the campaign was done. Very high ROI like others commented (granted many are "view throughs") but enough click throughs as well to justify it.

Olive Yew

Excellent customer support and very easy to set up. Looking forward to an increase in sales!

Xgeeks

110% positive review. Great service and Great support!
Happy costumer

Madefair

The easiest app I've ever used, on any platform. The customer service is great and dealt with a few of my nit-picky requests almost instantly. 94% of our social referrals are from this app, and it requires absolutely no work. It's just common sense to install it.

Jewelsbyjoanne 2

So easy to get going. Incredibly fast and helpful customer service. Pavlo is the best.

Sh12852l

Great app. Simple to use and fast customer service. Received 11 orders in one week since we signed up. Good ROI for us.

Fitness Fox Headbands

Great app!! Great communication for developers. Always willing to help when I have questions. Already had 6 purchased from the Retargetapp!

Woodstone

Works quite well, and most importantly effective. Already got 450 dollars sales for 20 dollars ad.

I hope guys at Retargetapp will enable us to change the copy of ads and maybe photos as well on our own.

Trendday Dk

.... Wauw .... Imagine spending $1 on Facebook, and get $45 in revenue. That's pretty good right?

That's what we are doing with retargetapp!! I can't believe no-one has ever told me about this before!

Teeshoppen

We've used retargetapp for only half a day, and are already seeing ROI on over 1000%. The support is amazing, and honestly, I wish we started using this months ago!