RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads | Reviews

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

Applepiepieces

Absolutely worth 5 stars! Super easy retarget marketing that works instantly. The service is awesome indeed and super quick! This app is a must have for every online marketing toolkit. I highly recommend it.

All Year Store

This is an APP that everyone should have. It works above the average and the support is just the best I ever had!!! Congratulations to RetargetApp and to all the team behind this!

Lifestyle Labs 2

I rarely write reviews but the app works and Facebook retargeting is producing good results for us. Will definitely recommend this for any marketing toolkit...

Emu Oil

Super easy app to work with and fantastic support! I had some issues importing my product feed directly into Facebook to do retargeting ads on my own and this app solved those problems for me.

Billig Fitnessdk

Amazing app, pavlo is so helpful and had me up and running with the app in no time! IT JUST FEELS GREAT to go into your account and look at the numbers and see that Retargetapp produces 50X ROAS for me. I did not even think that was possible.
LOVE IT, LOVE IT & LOVE IT.

I would recommend this app to everyone.

Gledelig Nettbutikk

Great app, thank you so much for great support

Pinkcanaryfashion

Fantastic App, seems to be effective so far! Super easy to use and no issues so far! Would love to see more user options when creating the ads - manual product selection etc, instead of auto generated ones but no complaints here!

Sadece Kolye

They know what they are doing. Great app and support!

Magazinemama

Loving this app so far. In less than a week I got 6 orders from using it... it's super simple to install and the customer service has been great! Thank you for creating this app!

Sports Giveaways

An incredible App! We run a busy and fast growing ecommerce company and have tried retargeting with major companies, as well as many other apps as well as our selves. Retargetapp is by far destroying every other service/company out there for us with the results they are bringing in.

Our first test run brought in over 25x (for every $1 spent we generated over $25 in sales) and that's before much data was accumulated. That means it's only going to get better from here. They are a very hard working company with a ton more features coming!

Before Ratargetapp was out on the market, we had to hire an outside data feed company, then connect it with Facebook and then run those ads ourselves or have someone else do it for us - it was a logistical nightmare (since they all had to work together) and the results were nowhere near what they are with Retargetapp.

I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in generating more income using Retargeting. We are literally recommending them to EVERYONE! 5 STARS!