RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

Minty Bands

This app is fantastic. I got a ROI of 700%. It is very easy to integrate and their support is very fast. I think this is a very good investment.

February 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! 😃 We really appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

BingoCustom

Good app I've used. It's been working pretty well! 309% return on ad spend of this review and we're pleased!

January 11, 2021

It's the biggest reward for us to see your positive review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

DVN Co.

So far so good. It's been working pretty well! 719% return on ad spend of this review and we're pleased!

PickaPocket Men's Accessories

It took a week for the app to even work because of a Facebook issue. We had to push for updates, and wasn't kept informed. After a week the ads started running in the learning phase, we used the suggested copy and budget. After £200 spend we contacted the support to see how the learning phase was going only to be told by Liza that we had failed the learning phase and we needed to tweak the copy and set a bigger budget to get the learning required. We aren't the experts, we have a good store with a high conversion rate and 200 plus visitors a day, but we don't know ads, so why is it up to us to tweak the copy and budget from what you recommend. No one looked at our account for the learning period to tell us we weren't looking good to pass the learning phase, and no one from the team contacted us after failing it, they just left it spending on non performing ads. Once I contacted them this was the only time they mentioned we had moved to limited learning phase. Really disappointed and not willing to spend a further £200 risk if they can't even look after new customer accounts. Very annoyed at this! We have a 6% conversion rate, amongst the best in the industry, and now being told it's because our bounce rate is too high!!!!

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback! We are very sorry that our app did not work the way you expected. Please, contact our support team for detailed explanations and further recommendations, and we will be happy to assist you!

Ikonic Badges

5.5x return after 10 days, easy to use and understand, fairly consistent results. Will be continuing for sure!

December 15, 2020

Thanks for rating our app with 5 stars. We are glad to see you enjoyed using it.

Ecohuman

Don't waste your time with this app. Their lack of knowledge is insulting. They lock down any useful features making them inaccessible on their platform. You cannot, for example, set any sort of auction limits or target CPA. You're just throwing money down a black hole and hoping some of it does an about-turn and comes back to you in the form of a sale.
"learning phase, learning phase". That's what you'll here. Yes I fully understand that but you can't ignore warning signals that money is disappearing at sometimes a rate of £7 per interaction. Having had to learn myself how to run retargeting in facebook I thought these guys would know how to do it given the whole premise of their business is retargeting.
Yes they have built some form of platform, though all it does is sync with facebook business manager. There's literally no value in using this app.
They not only understand next to nothing about retargeting but they know just as much about e-commerce. I kept getting told "customers aren't interested in your products as you have a high bounce rate of 70% or so. The whole point of this is to retarget users that haven't registered enough interest.
Fellow shopify merchants, do yourself a favour and make sure you don't go into these types of apps blind as you'll get taken for a ride. I was fortunate to cut my losses early doors. You can use the facebook selling channel and setup retargeting yourself. If you need help setting up a proper ad account in business manager then facebook support are there to help! Cue dev response on that "I didn't give it enough time, customers weren't interested"

December 4, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I have reviewed your appeal and can confirm that the employees of my team provided absolutely correct information. We do not create magic, we help stores with sufficient and high-quality traffic to promote their products and increase sales. The store can attract high-quality traffic using the Prospecting campaign or Google smart campaign.
Hundreds of our clients are satisfied with the result they get with our application.

In any case, we are doing our best to improve our product and your feedback will definitely help us. If you decide to use our application, please contact us at any time!

Maksim,
Customer Service Team Lead
RetargetApp

Chic Affair

Great app, the results are very good, Roes of my campains using this app is usually above 3 that is very good to my store.
Moreover the team is absolutly great, always answer fast and help with any problem i had.

November 27, 2020

We are glad to know that! Thanks for your feedback and may your further experience be at the same highest satisfaction level.

lunapearlboutique

THE PEOPLE MANAGING THIS APP REACTIVATED MY AD CAMPAIGN AFTER 2 MONTHS WITH NO PERMISSION FROM ME BECAUSE THEY CLAIMED THEY SENT AN EMAIL THAT I DIDNT RESPOND TO AND 2 MONTHS LATER DECIDED TO ACTIVATE MY FACEBOOK CAMPAIGN WIHOUT MY PERMISSION. I originally was dissatisfied with Retarget App but didn't leave a review because they do not tell you that you need at least 50 adds to the cart (Facebook's requirement they say) to pass the learning phase. If you're extremely small and don't reach these numbers, they will absolutely start you on the trial and spend that ad money (which I specifically asked before starting and they said my traffic numbers were fine to try - no mention of other metrics needed to be successful). Finally, after 19 back and forth emails, they told me to work on my traffic and quality of my website (? mine looks fairly good - it's a template. Not something I made myself) and then THEY manually stopped my ad from running. I sent an email specifically asking what I need to do on my end and to make sure I didn't get charged but I wanted to save my pixel in case I could use them down the road. NO RESPONSE. Ok fine, I'm not using them anymore, they were probably annoyed but they stopped the ad campaign so I thought everything was fine. I'll come back to them when I'm bigger. That was in September. Now, November 15, I checked my Shopify billing account to see my shipping charges and noticed their app charged me $49. I thought that was in error so I sent a message to all the emails I interacted with and one removed the others from the email and then I responded letting them know they sent me a blank email and he responded saying he was looking into it and will get back with me. The person sent me an email copy/pasting a supposed email they sent me asking: "Hello, Connie! I noticed that you tried to pause your RetargetApp-powered campaign through Ads Manager. Did anything go wrong? Our application automatically resumes all campaigns which were stopped not through the in-app dashboard. It works this way to avoid Facebook mistakenly deactivating your campaign. If you want to pause your RetargetApp-powered ad campaign, you should go to your dashboard and hit the "Pause" button. Let me know if you have any questions. Best wishes," PROBLEM IS - I NEVER INACTIVATED IT. THEY DID! BASED ON OUR EMAILS. I never touched the ad account because it specifically says do not edit and I didn't want to mess up the information. I checked my entire email which has a search feature and nothing with those sentences ever shows up in my email. This email was never sent. We had a 19 email thread that never got separated - do you think if this email was ever sent that I would be crazy enough not to respond when the email before is me specifically asking what do I need to do in order to not proceed? They simply turned off the ad account, never responded and I went about my life for 2 months not checking that ad account because why would I if it has been off the entire time? I NEED A RESPONSE FROM SOMEONE TELLING ME HOW THEY ARE GOING TO FIX THIS. Now I'm out $300 that I do not have. If I don't pay this, Facebook will suspend my ad account. They only say the assumed after two months of inactivity that they themselves inactivated at my request that I magically was okay with spending money again and did so WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Copy pasting an email that maybe you meant to send but never did does not cut it. I understand fully that I have been screwed over and will have to find a way to pay the $300+ Facebook account, but at the very least the mistake should be owned and I should be refunded $49. I don't come into your bank account and swipe money from it and tell you that I just assumed you wanted me to buy you a coffee after our last communication was you explicity saying you don't want coffee. Same thing.

November 27, 2020

We are very sorry to hear about your negative experience using our application. We always work hard to make our product better.

We have investigated your case internally and provided detailed explanations regarding each point for you.

If you have any questions remaining, please contact us at any time. We are always happy to assist you and provide professional support.

Best regards,

Maksim Sokolenko
Customer Service Team Lead
RerargetApp

Tal & Bert

our return on ad spend in the last 30 days has been 2125% yes you read that right, 2125%. Our average ad cost per purchase is $5 with an average order value of $115, so its is well worth it for us. That was with a $10 a day budget. We just upped it to $50 a day so we shall see what it does.

October 25, 2020

Hi There,

We appreciate for your feedback. Great to know you enjoy using our app and hope your further experience will be more satisfying.

Thunderbird Skin

First, its not a two week trial -its one week. The first week minimum is a learning phase where your ad will generate zero traffic. Once running, it doesn't do anything I wasn't already doing, with more success, and for a fraction of the ad spend. So I'm not sure what value they ad when I can already create better retargeting ads myself? Their ad is a basic carousel ad with suggested tag lines riddled with grammatical errors. We went with the suggested ad spend of £24 per day. This resulted in less activity generated in the week it ran than I can get with £5 a day ad I design myself. As with most Shopify ads and "Facebook Partner" (or Google Partner for that matter!) the only ones who will make money is them.

October 25, 2020