RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

Neomarcus

Money spent, no sales and you can never tell whether the stats is real.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Customer Success Team at RetargetApp is always ready to analyze your campaign and provide suggestions for getting even more sales.

Our recent updates allow you to get an even higher ROAS due to smarter cost control. To ensure absolute transparency, we created an improved version of RetargetApp where you can access your campaign stats directly in Ads Manager.

We will be happy if you give the new RetargetApp a try and share your thoughts on the app with us at help@retargetapp.com.

Alex from RetargetApp

Casebuddy

I can't believe these scammers are still doing it. Stay away, the stats are fabricated and your money will get stolen. Shopify should shut them down.

Alex here, from RetargetApp.

The campaign you ran with RetargetApp was quite a successful one. If you had any doubts regarding the data the app dashboard displayed, they can be all cleared with a new, improved version of RetargetApp. You can now have full access to the app-powered ad account where all the numbers can be reconfirmed.

What's more, RetargetApp has introduced few other tactics - such as acquiring new clients with prospecting ads - which can be highly beneficial for your business.

We'll be happy if you give RetargetApp another try - you will have 14 days of free trial to evaluate the new app. Please, message us at help@retargetapp.com if you are interested.

Modern Iste

I have a big problem with the facebook step: when i want to agree retargetapp in the request i have a white page and nothing work

Ftkclothing

Was a good app until the recent update which requires you to have facebook business manager and we all know what a pain that is.

March 13, 2019

I’m sorry to hear that you were not happy with our previous update. We analyzed customer feedback and made the campaign launch process more smooth. We now handle all the Business Manager-related actions and issues.
The whole setup process takes just up to five minutes.

If you’d like to give the updated version of the app a try, I and my colleagues will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Alex from RetargetApp

Catchy Trends

Terrible app, shows fake results. Want a refund.

Hello.
My name is Alex, I'm with RetargetApp.

I am sorry that you were under impression that the data provided by the app is inaccurate. To eliminate any doubt in the figures we provide on RetargetApp dashboard, we have created a new, improved version of RetargetApp. In it, you have 24/7 access to all the campaign data on Facebook and can be confident that RetargetApp really helps you boost your sales.

If you would like to give it a try, please, let me know - I will gladly help you upgrade.

Hawkeye Dash Cam

Company charged my card $5,500. Does anyone have a customer contact number? What did you do to get it resolved?

Hello.
Alex here from RetargetApp.

I would like to personally apologize for the issue which occurred that day and for all the inconveniences you may have experienced. This transaction was fully refunded to your account the same day it was charged.

Moreover, we have updated our app to ensure that this issue will never happen again - now you are billed directly by Facebook and Shopify. We would love to tell you more about other new app features and to offer you a free trial to give our app another try.

I would also like to note that you can contact us via in-app chat or at help@retargetapp.com regarding any questions or app-related issues. We are always happy to help.

Thebrotherscut

WARNING!

These guys tried to charge my credit card over $7,000 for a $20 a day campaign that was fully paid up

Alex here, from RetargetApp.

A year ago our system overcharged your card due to data malfunction. A refund of the incorrect transaction was made immediately, however, I would like to take this opportunity to once again apologize for what happened that day.

Since then, we have been working hard to make the app error-proof and more suitable for your needs. That’s how we ended up creating a new, improved version of RetargetApp, where you are now billed directly by Facebook and Shopify. We’ve also added a possibility of 24/7 access to your campaign stats in Ads Manager and many other cool upgrades.

If you would like to give new RetargetApp a try, please, let me know - I will gladly help you upgrade.

Cultureclothingcc

this plugin junk, and no support

Anastasia Boutique

Nobody get back to you ,Trying to contact app developer no answer and not working.

Alex here, from RetargetApp.

We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning the issue that you have faced. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers.

We hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss this further with you. Please, message me at help@retargetapp.com.

Catandcat

Terrible. Made my reporting completely inaccurate and useless. Worse than using the Shopify built-in integration. Bad customer service also when I contacted them. Try Pixel Perfect or Trackify.